Sausage Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread is a sweet and savory tasty treat with just two ingredients perfect for breakfast, snack, or game day.
Monkey Bread, or Pull Apart Bread, is just one of those fun foods to eat! I added cocktail sausages and cinnamon rolls to make this monkey bread. Sweet and savory is great for breakfast and the smell (heavenly) will get the kiddos out of bed!
SAUSAGE CINNAMON ROLL MONKEY BREAD
You only need two ingredients and less than thirty minutes to make this Sausage Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread.
- Pillsbury canned flaky cinnamon rolls like this or any brand that actually are rolled and not a biscuit. The reason is you’re going to unroll each one and cut it into four equal pieces. This was they fit perfectly around the sausage. You’ll also use the frosting that comes with it.
- Cocktail sausages. I like the Bryan Cocktail Smokies. However, you can use any brand.
I used a 5×9-inch loaf pan. I lined the pan with parchment paper for easy removal. However, you can spray your pan with a non-stick vegetable spray instead if you prefer. Next, you’ll place the wrapped sausage in the pan on the end as pictured and bake them. They take about 30 minutes to bake at 375 degrees F in a loaf pan.
As well, you can cook them in a muffin tin. Or, if you want to double the recipe, you can cook them in a bundt pan.
I used the frosting that came in the cinnamon roll can and drizzled it over the monkey bread. However, if you prefer it more on the savory side, save these icing containers in the fridge for another use.
They are savory and delicious right out of the pan or stored in an airtight container for a easy grab-and-go breakfast any day of the week.
While you’re here, check out these recipes.
- Baby Sausage Dogs
- Breakfast Pancake Tacos
- Easy Apple Turnovers
- Sausage Pancake Tacos
- Similar but optional way to fold, Sausage Monkey Bread
- Stuffed Biscuits
I updated this post from an earlier version on October 31, 2013. I made new photos and simplified the recipe instructions.
Sausage Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- Line with parchment paper or foil. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Unroll the cinnamon roll and cut it into 4 equal lengths.
- Wrap each sausage with the cinnamon roll, pinch to close.
- Place in a loaf pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cinnamon rolls are browned.