Triple Chips Chocolate Chip Cookies is one of my fave recipes for chocolate chip cookies. The secret lies in the method as much as the ingredients.
If I’m going to eat a Chocolate Chip Cookie I want a cookie full of chocolate. There is nothing I dislike more than a ‘cakey’ cookie with more ‘cookie’ than chocolate chips. I want a lot of chocolate and a little dough.
Triple Chips Chocolate Chip Cookies
This was my goal for Ultimate Triple Chip Chocolate Chip Cookies. I literally put three times the normal amount of chocolate chips in them. This will be your new favorite chocolate chip cookie! It’s super easy to make, a no-fail recipe, and uses simple ingredients that you probably already have!
As for the ‘cakey’ cookie dilemma, the secret for that is with the
How do I get cookies with crispy edges with chewy, moist centers that have big melted chunks of chocolate? It’s all about the
- Butter keeps cookies tender.
- It also gives cookies flavor.
- Additionally, it affects texture.
However, don’t miss this part! When you used melted
You may enjoy these delicious cookies below. Click the photo for the recipe.
Best Cookie Baking Tips
- Read your recipe through completely before starting.
- Bake by the minimum time listed on recipes and check them after the minimum so as not to overcook.
- Cool cookies on the baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- Have all ingredients at room temperature unless otherwise specified.
- Use real
- Use a spring-release scoop (ice cream scoop) for even-shaped cookies.
- One important step in the process of making cookies is to refrigerate the dough before baking. This allows the
butterto firm up so the cookie doesn’t spread too much. As well, it allows the gluten to relax for a more tender cookie. Additionally, there’s no harm in making the dough, forming it into balls, and keeping them in the fridge for up to 5 days before baking them.
- The dough will also freeze for up to 4 months. Bake as directed whenever you’re ready to bake.
- Don’t over-mix the dough. This will make a tough cookie.
- I highly recommend baking cookies on a Silpat mat.
- Carefully and correctly measure flour.
Triple Chips Chocolate Chip Cookies
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box
- 1 cup melted butter real butter, no substitutes
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 and 1/2 cup all-purpose flour sifted before measured
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Melt butter and allow it to cool
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine butter and sugars. Mix until combined. Add eggs one at a time and mix until they are incorporated. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the egg and sugar mixture.
- Stir in chocolate by hand until evenly distributed.
- At this point, you can either scoop into balls and place on a baking sheet. The baking sheet needs to fit in the refrigerator. OR, you can refrigerate the dough in the bowl and scoop out after the dough is chilled.
- After the dough is chilled, bake cookies at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes or until the desired level of doneness. I like crispy edges with soft centers. For 1.5 tablespoons of dough, I cook for 12 minutes.