This Cream Cheese Frosting is a very versatile frosting that I use on cakes and cinnamon rolls, or sometimes I just eat a big glob with a spoon! It’s my favorite. Enjoy!
- ½ cup real butter, room temp
- 8-ounce cream cheese, room temp
- 3½ cup confectioners sugar
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Beat 1 stick butter and 8 oz cream cheese until smooth, add confectioner sugar with mixer on low. Add vanilla and milk. Mix until smooth.
- FOR CREAM CHEESE GLAZE: Add more milk one tablespoon at a time until the consistency is like honey, smooth and pourable.