Quick and simple to prepare, Raspberry Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake is an ideal dessert recipe for hot weather. It has swirls of raspberry and strawberry puree in a creamy no-cook cheesecake and supported by a vanilla wafer crust.
Not only is this dessert easy to make, but it delicious and economical to make with in-season fruit.
RASPBERRY STRAWBERRY NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE
What’s the difference in a baked versus a no-bake cheesecake? Obviously, you cook one of them and do not cook the other one. There’s more. Baked cheesecakes contain eggs, they’re baked in a water bath then chilled in the refrigerator before serving. No-bake cheesecake has no eggs and doesn’t need to be cooked. Typically, no-bake cheesecake has the texture of mousse and contains whipped cream, cream cheese, and/or sweetened condensed milk. The ingredients are mixed together with flavoring, fruit, cookies, etc, and chilled to firm.
CAN I MAKE CHEESECAKE AHEAD OF TIME?
Typically, both no-bake and baked cheesecakes take several hours to chill and set. Therefore, calculate that time in your planning. For this reason, cheesecake is the ideal dessert for a party because you can make it ahead of time. You could definitely make this the day before serving, or even a couple days before.
Both different cheesecakes are delicious and have a place on your dessert table.
Don’t leave before you check out these recipes!
- No-Bake Butterfinger™ Cheesecake Tarts
- Epic No-Bake Butterfinger™ Cheesecake
- Woodford Reserve Bourbon Eggnog Cheesecake
- Baked Blackberry Ricotta Cheesecake
- Beat the Heat with these 9 Watermelon Treats
- Key Lime Cheesecake Creme Brulee
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on products used.
I updated this post from an earlier version. I made new photos and simplified the recipe instructions.
Raspberry Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake
- ½ cup strawberries fresh or frozen
- ½ cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon + 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons cold water
- 2 and ½ cups crushed vanilla wafers
- ½ cup butter melted
- ½ cup sugar
- 8 -ounces cream cheese softened
- 14 -ounces sweetened condensed milk using low-fat or fat free is not recommended, as it will not set correctly
- 2 cups whipping cream
- In a heavy saucepan, bring strawberries, raspberries, and sugar to a simmer. Mix together water and cornstarch and stir into berry mixture. Bring to a boil. Boil, whisking constantly for 2 to 3 minutes until thick. Remove from heat. Cool completely. This will make about 1 cup of filling.
- Whip cream using an electric mixer and whisk attachment until stiff peaks form. Refrigerate. (no need to add sweetener to this.)
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into springform pan.
- Drop teaspoons of berry mixer on top of cheesecake.
- Using a long skewer, swirl berry mixer into cheesecake using circler patterns.
- Freeze 8 hours before cutting.