5 Minute Million Dollar Dip Recipe (aka Neiman Marcus Cheese Dip), this easy dip recipe is loaded with flavor and is super simple to make! A definite crowd-pleaser, this dip will be a hit at your next party.
5 MINUTE MILLION DOLLAR DIP RECIPE
Like most super popular recipes, Million Dollar Dip is easy to make with simple ingredients. Although, this dip has slight variations the base has stayed true to the original recipe. (Originally, this recipe was developed and published in Helen Corbitt’s Cookbook by Helen Corbitt.)
Ingredients you’ll need
The full recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions is at the bottom of this post. You can save a tree and save the recipe to your personal and private recipe box right here on Call Me PMc. This way you’ll never misplace it.
As I said, the ingredients are simple.
- Cream cheese.
- Sour cream.
- Cheddar cheese.
- Bacon bits,
- Green onions.
- Optional. Hot sauce, red pepper flakes, or jalapenos.
If you love dips as much as I do, you’ll love this bright and creamy Lemon Yogurt Sauce. It’s great with veggies and in wraps.
WHAT DO I SERVE WITH MILLION DOLLAR DIP?
You can serve this dip with any chip or cracker. The only caveat is to use chips or crackers that are sturdy. I like tortilla chips, carrots, celery, Wheat Thins, and bagel chips.
5 MINUTE MILLION DOLLAR DIP RECIPE NOTES AND TIPS
- This recipe is excellent if made ahead and chill. The flavors will combine
- You can sprinkle (red pepper flakes, hot sauce, or jalapenos) to add a bit of spice
- You can use an alternative cheese mixture. For this recipe I used cheddar, but you could use Pepper Jack for a hint of spice, Mozzarella, Monterey Jack, or for a smoky taste of smoked Gouda.
- Keep the remaining in the fridge for up to 5 days.
More dip recipes you’ll love!
- Bacon Chicken Jalapeno Dip
- Hot Crawfish Cheese Dip
- Creamy Green Chile Queso
- Caramelized Onion Bacon Dip
- Green Chile Cheese Wonton Cups
5 MINUTE MILLION DOLLAR DIP
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 8 ounces cream cheese block kind, room temperature
- ½ cup sour cream or mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded, or your favorite cheese
- ⅓ cup bacon bits 5 slices cooked & crumbled
- 3 medium green onions chopped, about ½ cup
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes hot sauce or chopped jalapenos, optional
- Tortilla chips, carrots, celery, crackers, and/or bagel chips
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and sour cream together until it is blended. ( You can use a stand or hand mixer.)
- Add the shredded cheese, bacon bits, garlic, chopped green onions. Mix until all the ingredients are incorporated. (*NOTE* For this step, you can use bacon strips chopped in pieces or bacon bits. I like to warm bacon bits up in a pan until nice and crispy. It takes 2-3 minutes. Let them cool off and add them to the mixture.)
- Cover with a plastic film and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with your favorite veggies, chips, or crackers.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.