Blue Cheese Biscuits are a delicious, cheesy twist on the classic Southern biscuit. This biscuit recipe is tender and flaky. They make the perfect savory bread to accompany any meal.
- 2 cups self-rising flour sifted
- 8- ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 to 3 oz blue cheese crumbled
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Stir together all the ingredients until just blended.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and pat into 1/2 inch thickness.
- Cut into 2-inch biscuits and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake 15-17 minutes until lightly browned.
- Serve hot.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.
Thank you, Paula
As a busy mom, Paula saw the need to simplify cooking and meal prep without sacrificing flavor. She provides simple recipes and time-saving strategies for delicious and nutritious meals for your family. Please share CallMePMc.com with your friends.