I am in love with brown
Butter Frosting Recipe
First, you need to know how to perfectly BROWN
While you’re here, check out these recipes
- Blue Ribbon Roasted Carrot Pound Cake with Pineapple Mascarpone Frosting Recipe
- Ruby Red Grapefruit Sheet Cake with Grapefruit Cream Cheese Frosting
- Scratch-Made Banana Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting Recipe
- Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Skinny Pumpkin Snickers Poke Cake with Whipped Cream Frosting
Brown Butter Frosting Recipe
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 1 cup brown butter
- 8 cups powdered sugar sifted
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream or whole milk
- Brown your butter. How to Brown Butter here.
- Add powdered sugar to the bowl of an electric mixer. Add heavy cream, vanilla, and browned butter to the powdered sugar.
- Beat until smooth. Add more cream if frosting is too thick (or more powdered sugar if it's too thin.)
- Frost cake and serve. Store in an airtight container on the countertop for 3 to 4 days. Or, in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 6 to 7 days.