Perfect, thick, juicy, Caribbean Teriyaki Turkey Burger with Kickin’ Mayonnaise is generously layered with flavors of the Caribbean. They are easy, healthy, low calorie and high protein.
There’s nothing like a big juicy burger. And, I enjoy working with Jennie-O to create this amazing tasting burger.
I enjoy a turkey burger. As well, I actually like them better than beef burgers. That’s crazy, right? But, I especially, enjoy the Kickin’ Mayonnaise on this burger. It has just the right of kick, or spice, and creaminess. I’m all about changing sauces on burgers and sandwiches. It changes the whole flavor and jazzes them up.
Additionally, this Kickin’ Mayo is great as a dip with chips and french fries. And, it takes just a jiffy to make. I totally keep it made up in my fridge.
Speaking of just taking a jiffy to make. The turkey burgers are from Jennie-O and literally take ‘just a jiffy’ to cook. They’re premade patties and I generally cook them in a skillet on the stove. I cook them on medium-high for three minutes per side and they are ready to dress and enjoy. This makes for a quick weeknight and healthy dinner for the family. As well, they can be grilled if you prefer.
Caribbean Teriyaki Turkey Burger with Kickin’ Mayonnaise
I layered mangos and avocados on this turkey burger and topped it with a spicy mayonnaise for a truly unique flavor. It’s savory with a little sweet and a little heat and is totally amazing!
Caribbean Teriyaki Turkey Burger with Kickin' Mayonnaise
For the Kickin' Mayo
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup coarse grain mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tablespoon horseradish
- 1/2 tablespoon sriracha or hot sauce
For the burger
- 4 medium turkey burgers
- 1 medium avocado sliced
- 1 medium mango sliced
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 tablespon Kickin' Mayonnaise
- For the Kickin' Mayo
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Will keep one week in the refrigerator.For the burger
- Cook burger according to package instructions.
- Toast buns
- Build burgers with turkey burger, lettuce, mayo, mango slices, avocado slices, cheese, Kickin' Mayo, and any other toppings you prefer.
- Serve hot.