Cheesy Sausage Dip is always a crowd-pleaser and perfect for a party. This recipe is cheesy, flavorful, and totally irresistible!
HOW TO MAKE SAUSAGE CHEESE DIP
It’s so easy!!
- Brown your sausage until no pink remains then drain off the fat.
- Add sausage to a large mixing bowl.
- Reserve 1/2 cup cheese.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl with the sausage.
- Stir all the ingredients together.
- Pour the mixture into your oven-safe bowl and top with the reserved cheese.
- Bake until heated through and the cheese is melted on top.
TIPS AND VARIATIONS
- Sausage – I used ground pork breakfast sausage.
- Cheese – You can alter the cheese if you don’t have cheddar or prefer another type.
- This dip has Dijon mustard in it. You can taste the mustard it. Therefore, I recommend reducing the amount or omitting it altogether if you’re not a mustard fan.
- As well, I use just a little mayonnaise in my recipe. It lightens it just a tad. Otherwise, it’s really thick with just cream cheese.
HOW DO YOU SERVE CHEESY SAUSAGE DIP?
- After you remove this dip from the oven, let it sit for at least 5 minutes to cool.
- I prefer this dip served hot or warm.
- I like to serve Cheesy Sausage Dip with Scoops. The chips in the photo are an off-brand corn chip that tasted just like Scoops. As well, tortilla chips, sturdy crackers, chips, crostini, pretzel sticks, or breadsticks will be good.
- Finally, you could also use vegetables to dip. Try broccoli, cauliflower, celery, or zucchini.
While you’re here, check out these recipes
- Green Chile Cheddar Dip
- Bikini Martini
- Blueberry Dessert Dumplings
- Dill Pickle Brined Pork Tenderloin
- Eat Like The King With These 13 Elvis Presley-Inspired Recipes
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on products used.
Cheesy Sausage Dip
- 16 ounces pork sausage cooked and drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1.5 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 350°F Cook sausage on stove. Remove from skillet and drain.
- Reserve about ½ cup cheese. Combine all other ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Place ingredients into an oven-safe dish and top with reserved cheese.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until cheese on top is melted and lightly brown.
- Serve hot with crackers or chips.