Chicken Broccoli Puff Pastry Pot Pie is creamy and cheesy, with a buttery, tender and flaky crust. This puff pastry dinner recipe is so easy, and it makes a comfort food winning meal!
Doesn’t everyone want a comforting home-cooked meal? But, with today’s busy lifestyles, who has time to make elaborate dinners?
I’ve been loving the new products by @Campbells because they make recipe prep easy and dinners on the table in a jiffy! Even the most experienced cooks can use a little help in the kitchen on a weeknight – Campbell’s® Sauces get dinner started with the sauce and you finish the rest.
Getting dinner on the table every night isn’t always easy; there’s planning, prepping and cooking — not to mention clean-up! But that doesn’t mean it has to take up hours of your time each day.
Broccoli Chicken Puff Pastry Pot Pie
I used Campbell’s Sauces as a short-cut, they make recipes simple to prepare. All you do is add your meat and vegetables! Campbell’s Sauces comes in varieties for Slow Cooker, Skillet, Oven and Grill Sauces. I love that @Campbells is a company that delivers these tasty, new and innovative products.
Chicken Broccoli Puff Pastry Pot Pie Recipe is creamy and cheesy. It’s a different take on a traditional chicken pot pie, but I think I may like it better than the classic. Big Daddy thinks so. Actually, he and the boys had this for dinner when I had a meeting. He text me ‘THAT POT PIE!!!!!!!” I was thinking, “oh, no” until the next text came through “IS THE BEST CHICKEN POT PIE I’VE EVER HAD!!!!!”
Other Simple Chicken Dinner Ideas
Chicken Broccoli Puff Pastry Pot Pie
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 1 pack Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Campbell's Oven Sauces
- 1 pound chicken breasts cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 9,5- ounce package frozen broccoli
- 1/2 cup Campbell's chicken broth
- 1 puff pastry sheet
- Heat oil in a medium size oven-safe saute pan.
- Add chicken, onion and broccoli to pan.
- Cook 7 to 9 minutes until chicken is cooked and broccoli is tender crisp.
- Add Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Campbell's Oven Sauces and chicken broth to pan and stir to combine.
- Unfold one puff pastry sheet and lay over chicken mixture in pan so that pastry covers chicken mixture completely. Tuck corners under.
- Cook in 400-degree oven until pastry is golden brown.
At the end, bake at 400 degrees for low long?
Kolay Yemek Tarifleri says
Thanks for this different recipe.
Easy and such delicious dish for dinner! Yummy!