Chicken Broccoli Puff Pastry Pot Pie Recipe is creamy and cheesy with a buttery and tender puff pastry crust. This is a comfort food winning combination!
Doesn’t everyone want a comforting home-cooked meal? But, with today’s busy lifestyles, who has time to make elaborate dinners?
I’ve been loving the new products by @Campbells because they make recipe prep easy and dinners on the table in a jiffy! Even the most experienced cooks can use a little help in the kitchen on a weeknight – Campbell’s® Sauces get dinner started with the sauce and you finish the rest.
Getting dinner on the table every night isn’t always easy; there’s planning, prepping and cooking — not to mention clean-up! But that doesn’t mean it has to take up hours of your time each day.
I used Campbell’s Sauces as a short-cut, they make recipes simple to prepare. All you do is add your meat and vegetables! Campbell’s Sauces comes in varieties for Slow Cooker, Skillet, Oven and Grill Sauces. I love that @Campbells is a company that delivers these tasty, new and innovative products.
Chicken Broccoli Puff Pastry Pot Pie Recipe is creamy and cheesy. It’s a different take on a traditional chicken pot pie, but I think I may like it better than the classic. Big Daddy thinks so. Actually, he and the boys had this for dinner when I had a meeting. He text me ‘THAT POT PIE!!!!!!!” I was thinking, “oh, no” until the next text came through “IS THE BEST CHICKEN POT PIE I’VE EVER HAD!!!!!”
Boom! I’ll take it!
Find more delicious cornbread recipes here
- 1 pack Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Campbell's Oven Sauces
- 1 pound chicken breasts cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 9,5- ounce package frozen broccoli
- 1/2 cup Campbell's chicken broth
- 1 puff pastry sheet
- Heat oil in a medium size oven-safe saute pan.
- Add chicken, onion and broccoli to pan.
- Cook 7 to 9 minutes until chicken is cooked and broccoli is tender crisp.
- Add Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Campbell's Oven Sauces and chicken broth to pan and stir to combine.
- Unfold one puff pastry sheet and lay over chicken mixture in pan so that pastry covers chicken mixture completely. Tuck corners under.
Cook in 400-degree oven until pastry is golden brown.