Chicken Caesar Angel Hair Pasta is the perfect 30-minute meal. Short on time but craving a delicious meal? This quick and easy Chicken Caesar Angle Hair Pasta recipe is the solution. With just a few simple ingredients and minimal prep, you can have a satisfying dinner on the table in no time.
Chicken Caesar Angel Hair Pasta
Say goodbye to takeout and hello to homemade goodness.
Imagine tender chunks of juicy chicken, perfectly seasoned and nestled in a bed of angel hair pasta. Along with the pasta you have a dreamy creamy and tangy Caesar sauce, with hints of garlic and Parmesan.
First, we will delve into the key ingredients that make this dish shine. Whether it’s the succulent chicken, the al dente pasta, or the rich and flavorful Caesar dressing, we’ll explore the components that come together to create culinary magic. (full recipe at the bottom)
Anothere delicious meal for your family is Hungarian chicken paprikash.
- Boneless skinless chicken breast, butterflied. First and foremost, you will need to prepare four boneless, skinless chicken breasts. This protein-packed ingredient serves as the star of the show.
- Lemon pepper seasoning.
- Italian seasoning blend
- Caesar dressing, divided. To achieve that classic Caesar flavor, you will need two cups of Caesar dressing. This creamy and tangy dressing adds a burst of zesty goodness to your pasta, elevating its taste to a whole new level. You can either use store-bought Caesar dressing or try your hand at making a homemade version (Caesar dressing recipe) for an extra touch of freshness.
- half and half
- olive oil
- garlic, minced
- chicken broth
- Angel hair pasta. This delicate and thin pasta variety cooks quickly, taking your meal from stovetop to plate in no time. Its light texture perfectly complements the richness of the Caesar dressing, making every bite a delight.
- Parmesan cheese. This salty and nutty cheese not only adds a delightful hint of saltiness to your pasta but also brings a creamy and velvety texture that melts in your mouth. Feel free to adjust the amount of cheese to suit your personal preference.
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Black pepper
chicken caesar angel hair pasta final words
In just 30 minutes, you can whip up a mouthwatering Chicken Caesar Angle Hair Pasta that will impress your taste buds and save you time. So why settle for takeout when you can create a homemade masterpiece? Try this recipe today. I predict it’ll become a favorite!
Chicken Caesar Angle Hair Pasta
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 4 medium chicken breast boneless skinless, butterflied
- 3 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning blend
- 2 cups Caesar dressing divided
- 1 and ½ cups half and half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 16 ounce package angel hair pasta
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice freshly squeezed
- Black pepper to taste
- Season the chicken breasts on all sides with the lemon pepper and Italian seasoning. Place the chicken into a gallon size freezer bag and add 1 cup of the Caesar dressing. Seal the bag and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Mix the remaining Caesar dressing with the half and half. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the olive oil. Remove the chicken from the marinade and lay flat into the skillet, allowing the chicken to sear by cooking for 5 minutes on each side. Continue cooking until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Set the chicken aside to rest but keep it warm.
- Into the skillet, place the garlic and cook in the oil for 1 minute,
- Add the chicken broth to the skillet and cook, scraping the bottom to remove any cooked on pieces. Pour the Caesar dressing and half and half mixture into the skillet, stirring to combine.
- Bring the sauce to a boil and add the pasta. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring often to keep the pasta from sticking.
- Once the pasta is tender, stir in the capers. Gradually add the Parmesan cheese, tossing to combine.
- Slice the chicken and add it to the skillet. Also stir in the lemon juice.
- Remove the skillet from heat and garnish with freshly cracked black pepper.