Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins is the breakfast equivalent of your favorite lunch! This kid-friendly and adult-approved recipe is great for on-the-go breakfast, lunch treats, and after-school snacks.
I didn’t google to see if PB&J muffins even existed, I started from scratch with the idea and, literally, I added and changed and tweaked until finally, I got them just how I wanted them.
And, let just add, these muffins are Big Daddy approved. (I should start adding that disclaimer to every post!)
So just like the story of the three bears, the first time these muffins were too dense, then they were too dry, but then,
they were just right! whoop!
DELICIOUS PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY MUFFINS
If you like Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches, you’ll love this breakfast rendition of the classic combination!
You’ll notice there is no oil or butter in these muffins. That omission is not a mistake. There is enough oil in the peanut butter to keep these Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins soft and moist.
MORE RECIPES YOU’LL ENJOY!
- Cream Cheese Sausage Rotel Dip Quiche
- Fluffy Cottage Egg Casserole
- Bacon Havarti Quiche Recipe
- On-the-go Breakfasts
- Crock Pot Crack Chicken
Delicious Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix wet ingredients: milk, egg, peanut butter. Stir until creamy and well combined
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients. Don't over work. Batter will be thick.
- Reserve 1/2 c of the batter. Put approximately 2 T batter in muffin tin that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Mix 2 T jelly with 1/2 of batter you reserved. Top plain batter with this jelly batter.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until center is set. Cool 5 minutes in pans before removing.