Turn stale doughnuts into an indulgent dessert and enjoy this heavenly Dunkin Donuts® Bread Pudding today!
Dunkin Donuts® Bread Pudding is an economical, quick, and fabulously tasting bread pudding recipe.
Bread pudding is also good with almost any bread french, sourdough, ciabatta, bagels, or even doughnuts. I never have enough leftover doughnuts so I either purchase them from the sale rack at the store or buy them one day and make the bread pudding the next.
Dunkin Donuts® Bread Pudding
- The thing about bread pudding is its a very economical dessert to make.
- It’s a great way to use leftover bread or if you don’t have old bread, purchase it off the sale rack at the grocery store at a reduced price.
- You can make a lot as easy as you can make a little and it’s always a crowd pleaser.
The reason old bread is so good for bread pudding is it absorbs more of that yummy custard.
Be sure to make this Easiest Lemon Dessert Sauce. It truly makes this bread pudding special in my opinion.
Donuts replace the bread in this indulgent, easy overnight heavenly Dunkin Donuts® Bread Pudding recipe. Serve with fresh berries for the perfect start to your day!
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 and 1/3 cup half and half
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 donuts about 10 cups
- Whisk sugar and eggs until light and fluffy.
- Add half and half, milk, lemon, and vanilla and whisk together.
- Tear donuts into golf ball size pieces.
- Fold donuts into milk mixture and allow to sit 10 minutes.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a 8x12 inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 375 degrees 45 minutes or until brown on top and firm in the center.
- Remove pan from oven and cool on a wire rack 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve with Lemon Sauce and fresh strawberries or your favorite berry.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.
If you like this recipe for Dunkin Donuts® Bread Pudding, you may also like these recipes