Easy Pasta Salad is filling and delicious along with being super simple to make! This is a terrific homemade recipe for potlucks and picnics.
I often refer to this recipe as ‘clean out the fridge’ pasta salad because you can put any vegetable, deli meat, or pickle vegetable you want to in it.
Easy Pasta Salad
WHILE YOU’RE HERE CHECK OUT THESE RECIPES
- Spicy Italian Nachos
- Jalapeno Pimento Cheese
- 3 Cheese Pimento Cheese
- Bourbon Honey Steak Tips
- Ground Beef Mongolian Noodles
If you’ve tried this recipe, consider giving it a 5-star rating below!
Easy Pasta Salad
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 1 lb pasta boiled and drained, I like using fun shapes but any will do
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing seasoning Good Seasons mixed according to package
- ¼ cup yellow bell pepper diced small
- ¼ cup red bell pepper diced small
- 2 Tablespoons jalapeno pepper diced small
- 2 Tablespoons green onions green part only, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons McCormick Salad Supreme seasoning
- ½ cup shoe peg corn drained (or your favorite vegetable)
- ½ cup black beans drained (or your favorite vegetable)
- ½ cup tomatoes diced (or your favorite vegetable)
- Boil pasta and drain. Mix together Italian dressing according to package instructions using good olive oil.
- Mix pasta, peppers, onions, corn, and black beans. Stir in Salad Supreme seasoning and Italian dressing.
- Allow this to sit in the refrigerator for a couple of hours. Stir in tomatoes just before serving. I like to serve in a Romaine lettuce leaf.