Easy Pasta Salad is filling and delicious along with being super simple to make! Easy Pasta Salad is a terrific homemade recipe for potlucks and picnics.
I often refer to this Easy Pasta Salad as ‘clean out the fridge’ pasta salad because you can put any vegetable, deli meat or pickle vegetable you want to in it.
I just watched the season finale of Dallas!
I just can’t get over JR’s eyebrows!
It’s an obsession.
I want them to be smaller.
Less would definantly be more in this case.
I would also like for Elena to comb and cut her hair.
I didn’t watch the original Dallas.
Guess who caught me up on all the original characters/plots!
Yep, Big Daddy! Who knew, right?!
Easy Pasta Salad
Now, for what you came here for the Easy Pasta Salad!
I love pasta salad, but not the kind all dripping with mayonnaise. I like an oil based pasta salad. I’ve tried many different spice combinations and find that there is none I like better than the McCormick Salad Seasoning blend. This pasta salad is a great side during the hot weather. You could easily add grilled chicken for a main dish.
Boil pasta and drain
This seasoning blend has everything
Chop green onions, red and yellow peppers
Add seasoning to vegetables and pasta
Add Italian dressing and stir gently
Drain corn and black beans and add with chopped tomatoes just before serving
Easy Pasta Salad
Easy Pasta Salad is a terrific homemade recipe for potlucks and picnics. It's hearty, filling and economical to make!
- 1 lb pasta boiled and drained I like using fun shapes but any will do
- Italian dressing Good Seasons mixed according to package
- 1/4 cup yellow bell pepper diced small
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper diced small
- 2 Tablespoon jalapeno pepper diced small
- 2 Tablespoon green onions green part only, sliced
- 2 Tablespoon McCormick Salad Supreme seasoning
- 1/2 cup shoe peg corn drained (or your favorite vegetable)
- 1/2 cup black beans drained (or your favorite vegetable)
- 1/2 cup tomatoes diced (or your favorite vegetable)
- Boil pasta and drain. Mix together Italian dressing according to package instructions using good olive oil. Mix pasta, peppers, onions, corn, and black beans. Stir in Salad Supreme seasoning and Italian dressing. Allow this to sit in refrigerator a couple of hours. Stir in tomatoes just before serving. I like to serve in a Romaine lettuce leaf.
Question: Do you like pasta salad? Have you tried my Easy Pasta Salad?
What’s your favorite Pasta Salad?