Famous Chocolate Martini Recipe – An indulgent chocolate cocktail that’s perfect any time of year!
What could be better than starting the weekend with a boozy chocolate cocktail?
A Chocolate Martini is a perfect blend of creamy, sweet, and boozy. As well, they’re great to have after dinner instead of dessert.
FAMOUS CHOCOLATE MARTINI RECIPE
If time permits place the martini glasses in the freezer a couple of hours before you want to prepare the drinks. Next, all you need to do to make this decadent martini is garnish the glass. Most often for me that a drizzle of chocolate syrup. Add ice, vodka, Kahlua, and Irish cream to a shaker. Shake then strain into your glass. It’s that simple!
- Vodka This is the part of the trio that makes the base of the drink. Use your favorite vodka. I like Titos and Ciroc.
- Kahlúa is a coffee liqueur. It’s very flavorful and contains rum, sugar, and coffee.
- Irish cream is a cream liqueur based on Irish whiskey, cream, and other flavorings.
- Chocolate syrup adds flavor and garnish.
You can make it your own and garnish
- Swirl chocolate syrup in the glass before pouring in the martini
- Float chocolate shavings on top
- Rim the glass with chocolate shavings
- Dust cocoa or cinnamon on top
- Drop a Hershey kiss in the martini
- dollop whipped cream on top
- Add vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of chocolate
- Garnish with a candy cane for Christmas
However, you choose to garnish will be fun!
While you’re here, check out these recipes
- Pineapple Party Punch
- Hippie Juice
- Caramel Bourbon Milkshake
- Blue Lagoon Jello Shots
- Bikini Martini
- 15 Mojito Recipes
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on the products used.
I updated this post from an earlier version. I made new photos and simplified the recipe instructions.
Famous Chocolate Martini Recipe
- 1 oz Kahlua
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz Irish cream
- chocolate syrup
- Optional garnish: chocolate curls
- Chill a martini glass either in freezer or by filling with ice cubes.
- In a shaker filled with ice, add Kahlua, vodka and Irish cream. Shake vigorously 30 seconds.
- Remove glass from freezer or remove ice from glass. Swirl chocolate syrup around glass.
- Strain contents of shaker into glass. Garnish, if desired, with chocolate curls on top. Serve and enjoy! Cheers!