Blue Lagoon Jello Shots are bursting with tropical flavors! They are the perfect party starter for your summer parties! A boozy, summery jello shot recipe that adults love!
I find Jello shots to be such a fun mix of a favorite treat and an adult treat! If you think my Blue Lagoon shots are fun, try these Jello Shots In A Syringe for Halloween! Can I just say I’m totally obsessed these them?
How could booze in Jello not be fun?
Summer means fun, carefree days, and hanging out with friends. More than likely, it also means grilling and cocktails. In addition, if you thought Jello Shots were just for your college days, think again. I have an all-grown-up, tasty cocktail recipe for you. Ideal for your summer parties in festive 4th of July colors. Well, if you add a pretty cherry on top which I forgot.
Blue Lagoon Jello Shots
If you don’t know what Jello Shots are, they are gelatin shots, or drinks made with liquor replacing some of the water typically used. My Blue Lagoon Jello Shots have just 3 ingredients so they’re really easy to make. However, you have to allow 6ish hours for them to set before drinking serving them.
Also, this recipe gives you fun andcolorful blue jello cocktail shooters.
Hey, hey, see how fun and festive these shots are? Well, they will also look fun and tasty to kids so be sure to keep them out of reach of the kiddos at your party!
If you’d like to try some of my other cocktail recipes, check out the list below.
- Dill Pickle Martini
- Blackberry Lemonade Margarita Smash
- Pineapple Margarita
- Damn Good Sunset Margarita Cocktail
- Skinny Margarita
- Bikini Martini
- Classic Margarita
- Rudolph’s Tipsy Punch
- Fizzy Bourbon Lemonade
- Raspberry Peach Bourbon Smash
- You can also find great recipes here
Blue Lagoon Jello Shots
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 3- ounce box Jell-O Berry Blue Gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup coconut rum
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 10 small cups or 2-Ounce Clear Plastic Jello Shot Souffle Cups with Lids
- Add the jello to a large bowl.
- Pour 1 cup boiling water into the bowl with jello and whisk until gelatin is dissolved.
- Add rum and pineapple juice and stir.
- Place 10 cups or jello shot cups on a cookie sheet or sheet pan.
- Add the mixture to the cups as even as possible.
- Chill 6 to 8 hours.
- Garnish with small straws, pineapple tidbits, maraschino cherries, etc.