Rudolph’s Tipsy Punch is a festive holiday vodka drink. This Christmas cocktail recipe is great for party entertaining and it can easily be made kid-friendly.
Let’s admit it, sometimes we need a cocktail to get us through the holidays. Yes, it’s fun but can be overwhelming too. That’s why I put together this fun cocktail for you to enjoy. Who doesn’t love a festive cocktail to celebrate the season? I can’t wait to hear how much you like it!
Rudolph’s Tipsy Punch
Basically, this is a festive twist on a classic Vodka Cranberry drink. I added a little tart, a little fizz, and a little sweet. Although cranberry is the main component, you can make this drink all year. You may not find fresh cranberries to garnish, but cranberry juice is readily available. This recipe has just the right mixture of sweet and tart.
I‘m a fan of cranberries as you can tell by these recipes.
- Cranberry Pound Cake
- Turkey Brie Cranberry Mustard Sliders
- Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Cranberry Eggnog Crumb Coffee Cake
What about a garnish?
It’s a fun way to garnish this drink is with fresh cranberries and a sprig of rosemary. I just took wooden skewers and thread the cranberries on it then added it to the drink. You can find the wooden skewers here.
How do I make this drink kid-friendly?
To make kid-friendly just omit the vodka. You can add more juice or more 7UP or Sprite if you prefer.
While you’re here, check out these recipes
Rudolph's Tipsy Punch
- 2 cups orange juice chilled
- 3 cups cranberry juice chilled
- 2 cups ginger ale 7UP or Sprite
- 1.5 cups vodka chilled
- ½ cup maraschino cherry juice chilled
- 1 large lemon, juiced about ¼ cup
- cranberries or maraschino cherries, and/or rosemary sprigs for garnish optional
- Combine all the ingredients in a large pitcher or punch bowl. Stir well.
- Serve over ice and garnish with cranberries or maraschino cherries and/or a rosemary sprig.