Save hundreds of calories without sacrificing flavor with my Skinny Margaritas recipe! This homemade cocktail recipe is fresh and flavorful with fewer calories. You’ll never want margaritas from a mix again!
Skinny Margaritas are the perfect party drink. Combining quality tequila, orange juice, fresh lime juice, and a little bubbly from tonic and you have yourself a tasty combination. Quick and easy, this is a made-from-scratch skinny margarita. Enjoy it on the rocks or frozen, you choose! Always a winner…. Rim the glasses and sip away!
A friend of mine loves margaritas, but, like most of us girls, doesn’t like the 500+ calories that come with them. I mean, seriously, that’s a whole meal’s worth of calories! Drink very many traditional margaritas and you won’t be in those skinny jeans for very long!
I tweaked the classic margarita recipe slightly to lower the calories while keeping that great flavor. You need just a few key ingredients for a lighter margarita. The overly sugary Sweet and Sour mixer isn’t one of them!
Perfectly tart with a refreshing flavor and just a hint of sweetness, this is The Perfect Skinny Margarita. It’s fab. It’s easy. Drink up!
You may also like a Champagne Margarita or these cocktails
- Pineapple Margarita
- Best Damn Sunset Margarita
- Festive Christmas Margarita
- Blackberry Lemonade Margarita Smash
This refreshing and appetizing cocktail is waiting for you to sip on it!
How to rim a glass
- Start with a shallow plate or bowl of water, lime juice, or lemon juice. Dip the rim of your glass into the liquid. Alternatively, you could cut a lime or lemon wedge and moisten the rim with it.
- Step two, you want to evenly dip the rim into the sugar, salt, or whatever you’re riming the glass with. I have used nonpareils and chocolate. You may want to use coconut or sprinkles, dependingly on what you’re serving. Get creative.
- Carefully craft your cocktail and pour it into your glass.
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on products used.
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 1 and ½ ounces fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1 and ½ ounces fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce Patron Citronge Orange Liqueur
- 1/2 ounce diet Tonic
- Rim margarita glass with salt and fill with ice.
- In a shaker, measure all ingredients and shake well.
- Pour over ice and garnish with orange peel. Cheers!