Breakfast can be as simple as this Skinny Peach Greek Yogurt Smoothie!
Do you know that 50% of females skip breakfast? There are many studies that show the benefits of eating a good breakfast. These studies also reveal that people who eat breakfast
- Are less likely to be overweight
- Maintain Better cholesterol levels
- Are overall healthier than non-eating breakfast counterparts!
When you’re rushed in the morning, how do you also make a healthy breakfast when you’re already crunched for time? That’s why I have a Skinny Peach Greek Yogurt Smoothie for you today!
I missed the last week in my series Healthy Wednesday series. Let me bring you up to date on my running stats for the month of September.
Miles run (as of 9-23): 76.24 (my goal is 100 per month)
Calories burned: 6809
Longest run: 8 miles (I’m off my training schedule for Half Marathon)
Also, the Healthy Wednesday girls are sharing our favorite fitness apps. I did an entire post about it a while back. If you missed it here it is again for you: Apps I use Daily!
I like a thick smoothie, so I don’t pulse it too much, just enough to combine.
Skinny Peach Greek Yogurt Smoothie
- 8 oz Greek yogurt
- 1/4 c peaches, fresh, frozen or canned in natural juice
- 1/4 c milk, I used unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp flax seed
- 1/2 tsp chia seed
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla flavoring
- 1 T agava nectar or 1 pack Nectresse
- Optional - 1 scoop vanilla or cake batter flavor protein powder
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process until your desired thickness. I like mine thick. Pour in a glass and drink up!
Recipe original from Paula at Call Me Pmc © 2012 – 2013 CallMePMc.com – All Rights Reserved
Other posts in this series
Do you like smoothies? What’s your favorite flavor? Let me know how you like my Skinny Peach Greek Yogurt Smoothie?