Kick back and enjoy these 28+ Award-Worthy Margarita Recipes. These Margarita recipes are sweet, tart and refreshing cocktails that taste like sunshine in a glass!
If you don’t like margaritas, it’s simply because you haven’t had the right one yet. Discover a variety of different handcrafted margarita recipes below from traditional to out of the ordinary. All of these recipes have a unique twist yet are easy for anyone to make.
Shop this post
How to make the best margarita
- As with any recipe, quality matters. Your margarita is only as good as the worst ingredient. Use a good-quality tequila and orange liqueur. Look for 100% agave tequila and brand name Triple Sec or Cointreau for the orange.
- Avoid lime concentrate and premade mixers.
- Choose very ripe limes that have a soft, shiny skin.
- Chill your glass at least 30 minutes. This makes rimming it easier and keeps your drink super cold.
- “Shaken, not stirred” by all accounts is best for not only martinis but margaritas as well. Anytime you’re using an acidic juice like citrus, you need to shake to make sure it’s completely incorporated. Additionally, shaking creates the tiny bubbles that make a margarita frothy and awesome in appearance.
Allow the photos a few seconds to load, then simply click on the photo for the recipe. Cheers!
This post contains affiliate links. If you click through and purchase something, I may be compensated at no additional cost to you.