Kick back and enjoy these 28+ Award-Worthy Margarita Recipes. These Margarita recipes are sweet, tart and refreshing cocktails that taste like sunshine in a glass!
28+ Award-Worthy Margarita Recipes
If you don’t like margaritas, it’s simply because you haven’t had the right one yet. Discover a variety of different handcrafted margarita recipes below from traditional to out of the ordinary. All of these recipes have a unique twist yet are easy for anyone to make.
Shop this post
How to make the best margarita
- First, as with any recipe, quality matters. Your margarita is only as good as the worst ingredient. Use a good-quality tequila and orange liqueur. Look for 100% agave tequila and brand name Triple Sec or Cointreau for the orange.
- Next, avoid lime concentrate and premade mixers.
- Choose very ripe limes that have a soft, shiny skin.
- As well, chill your glass for at least 30 minutes. This makes rimming it easier and keeps your drink super cold.
- “Shaken, not stirred” by all accounts is best for not only martinis but margaritas as well. When you use an acidic juice like citrus, shake to make sure it’s completely incorporated. Additionally, shaking creates tiny bubbles that make a margarita frothy and awesome in appearance.
- Dill Pickle Martini
- Blackberry Lemonade Margarita Smash
- Pineapple Margarita
- Damn Good Sunset Margarita Cocktail
- Skinny Margarita
- Bikini Martini
- Rudolph’s Tipsy Punch
- Fizzy Bourbon Lemonade
- Jungle Bird Cocktail
- Raspberry Peach Bourbon Smash
Finally, simply click on the photo for the recipe. Cheers!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO Call Me Pmc Newsletter FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE & news notifications DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX! Also, you may want to join my Facebook Group, Call Me Pmc- Easy Recipes.