Frozen Funfetti Crunch Cake is an easy, no-bake dessert recipe with intense flavor and plenty of delicious crunchies! This dessert is the perfect combination of flavors.
Funfetti Crunch Cake
What if funfetti?
Funfetti is a type of cake or baking mix that is known for its colorful and festive appearance. It typically consists of a white or yellow cake base with rainbow-colored sprinkles mixed into the batter. These sprinkles create a confetti-like effect when the cake is baked, hence the name “funfetti.” Funfetti cakes are often associated with celebrations and parties due to their bright and cheerful appearance.
You can recreate Funfetti colorful sprinkles and incorporate them into almost any dessert. They are a popular choice for making birthday cakes and other desserts for special occasions. You can sprinkles to make cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and more. For those desserts with icing add sprinkles to it as well for an extra dose of fun.
The colorful and playful nature of funfetti treats makes them a favorite among children and those who enjoy a whimsical dessert experience.
- vanilla wafers
- pretzel twists
- cream cheese, softened
- sweetened condensed milk
- peppermint extract
- whipped topping
- christmas sprinkles, red and green or any festive colors you like
Funfetti Crunch Cake: A No-Bake Delight!
Craving a delicious dessert that’s a breeze to make? Look no further than our Funfetti Crunch Cake! This no-bake wonder combines the sweetness of
Here’s a step-by-step guide, along with some tips and frequently asked questions to help you whip up this delightful dessert.
Prepare the Crust
- In a food processor, combine the vanilla wafers and pretzel twists. Pulse until they turn into fine crumbs.
- Transfer the crumbs to a mixing bowl and add the melted
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9×9-inch square pan to create the crust. Place it in the refrigerator to set while you prepare the filling.
Make the Creamy Filling
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually add the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and peppermint extract. Mix until it is combined and creamy.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping until no streaks remain. This will create a light and airy texture for your filling.
- Add the sprinkles.
Assemble the Cake
- Take the crust out of the refrigerator and spread half of the
cream cheesemixture over it.
- Top with remaining crumb and more sprinkles.
Chill and Serve
- Cover the pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until the cake is set.
- When ready to serve, slice your Funfetti Crunch Cake into squares and enjoy!
Funfetti Crunch Cake Tips
- For a different twist, you can use different flavored extracts like almond or orange instead of peppermint.
- Feel free to customize the sprinkles to match any theme or occasion.
- Allow the cake to sit at room temperature for a few minutes before slicing for cleaner cuts.
Crunch Cake Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can experiment with different cookies to create your crust. Graham crackers or chocolate sandwich cookies work well too!
You can store the cake in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. Itt’s so delicious that it’s unlikely to last that long!
Yes, you can freeze this cake for up to 2-3 months. Just be sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and store it in an airtight container.
In conclusion, our Funfetti Crunch Cake is a delightful and easy-to-make dessert that’s perfect for any occasion. With its delicious combination of flavors and textures, it’s sure to become a family favorite. So, go ahead and indulge in this no-bake treat and enjoy the smiles it brings to your loved ones’ faces!
Funfetti Crunch Cake
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 50 vanilla wafers
- ½ cup pretzel twists
- ⅓ cup butter melted
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese softened
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 -8 ounce container whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons colorful sprinkles
- Line a 9×9 baking dish with foil, plastic wrap or parchment paper.
- Using a food processor crush the cookies and pretzels.
- Combine the cookie/pretzel crumbs with the butter.
- Press half the crumb mixture onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Next in a medium bowl using an electric mixer combine the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and peppermint until well combined.
- Next stir in the whipped topping.
- Gently stir in 1 tablespoon of the Christmas sprinkles.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the crust in the pan.
- Top with the remaining crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle the remaining sprinkles all over the top pressing down gently.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve let the cake sit for 10 minutes to thaw slightly.
- Remove the cake from the pan and slice. Serve!
• You can add more sprinkles if you like.
• You can use any kind of pretzels you prefer.