Jambalaya Shrimp Pasta is a spicy, restaurant-quality meal made in minutes. It has an abundance of flavor and is the perfect comfort food!
I am just in love with these Imagine® Organic Culinary Simmer Sauces. They’re so easy to use. I mean, I know you’ve opened a can of spaghetti sauce when you’ve been in a rush to make dinner. These sauces are just that easy. And, the good thing about Imagine® sauces is they’re organic so you can feel good about serving your family a quick meal.
Jambalaya Shrimp Pasta
Last week I made Philly Cheese Steak in Portobello Red Wine Sauce with Imagine® Organic Culinary Simmer Sauces, be sure to check out that yummy post too. The steak-eating boys in my house loved it. I chose not to tell them how easy it was to make. That was a win-win for both of us!
It was so good in fact, I decided to try the Louisiana Creole. I’m kind of a freak about Creole and Cajun food. I’ve made Barbecue Shrimp, Creamy Barbecue Shrimp and Shrimp Crawfish and Scallop Jambalaya that were all inspired by NOLA.
Below are the 4 different varieties, Portobello Red Wine, Latin Veracruz, Thai Coconut Curry, Louisiana Creole, available, they are all good.
Jambalaya Shrimp Pasta
In addition to being quick and easy, Imagine® Organic Culinary Simmer Sauces are:
- No genetically engineered ingredients
- Certified Organic (1st Organic simmer sauce in a pouch)
- Convenient 10 oz. pouch
- Serves 4 – 5
- No preservatives or artificial ingredients
- Gluten Free
- No added MSG
I knew I would like the Louisiana Creole flavor. And, I did. As well, I added shrimp and pasta. Since shrimp is so quickly cooked, this meal was ready in 12 minutes… the time it took to cook the pasta.
It turned out spicy and flavorful, just like I had hoped.
Jambalaya Shrimp Pasta is zesty and spicy. A delicious comfort food!
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package Imagine® Organic Culinary Simmer Sauces Louisiana Creole
- 8 ounces pasta cooked according to package instructions
- salt and pepper to taste taste before seasoning the sauce is spicy
- sliced green onion for garnish
- Cook and drain pasta.
- Heat skillet on med-high. Add oil.
- Cook shrimp 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- When shrimp is cooked add Imagine® Organic Culinary Simmer Sauces Louisiana Creole and cooked pasta. Reduce heat to simmer and simmer 2 to 3 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions slices.
- Serve hot.
©CallMePMc.com All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Imagine® Organic Culinary Simmer Sauces.