Lemon Cream Bars are Lusciously creamy and bursting with bright lemon flavor. Deliciously crumb bars start with a cookie mix and have a zesty lemon filling.
Deliciously buttery crumb bars stuffed with a zesty lemon cream filling and white chocolate chips! These lemon bars are very easy to make. easy to make l
I don’t know which one came first running 8 miles because I wanted the dessert or rewarding myself with the dessert because I ran 8 miles!
Lemon Cream Bars
This easy dessert has a sweet sugar cookie crust that using a mix. Sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice make a luscious filling. More cookie crumbles are sprinkled on top.
Gooey and rich, Lemon Cream Bars are much like a Lemon Blondie.
I use this sugar cookie mix.
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on products used.
Lemon Cream Bars
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 8x8 baking dish with non-cook spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cookie mix, butter and egg. Mix until crumbly.
- Press half the sugar cookie mix in bottom of dish. Bake 15 minutes.
- While that mixture is baking, mix sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice.
- Carefully, pour milk mixture over crust. Crumble remaining cookie mixture on top.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before cutting into squares.
- Store in refrigerator.
- *You could also use oatmeal cookie mix or chocolate chip cookie dough mix and omit the lemon zest and juice.