Lemon Cream Bars are Lusciously creamy and bursting with bright lemon flavor. Deliciously crumb bars start with a cookie mix and have a zesty lemon filling.
Deliciously buttery crumb bars stuffed with a zesty lemon cream filling and white chocolate chips! These lemon bars are very easy to make. easy to make l
I don’t know which one came first running 8 miles because I wanted the dessert or rewarding myself with the dessert because I ran 8 miles!
Lemon Cream Bars
This easy dessert has a sweet sugar cookie crust that using a mix. Sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice make a luscious filling. More cookie crumbles are sprinkled on top.
Gooey and rich, Lemon Cream Bars are much like a Lemon Blondie.
I use this sugar cookie mix.
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on products used.
- 1/2 cup butter room temp
- 1 package Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1 large egg
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 lemon zest
- 1 lemon juice 1/4 cup
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 8x8 baking dish with non-cook spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cookie mix, butter and egg. Mix until crumbly.
- Press half the sugar cookie mix in bottom of dish. Bake 15 minutes.
- While that mixture is baking, mix sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice.
- Carefully, pour milk mixture over crust. Crumble remaining cookie mixture on top.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before cutting into squares.
- Store in refrigerator.
- *You could also use oatmeal cookie mix or chocolate chip cookie dough mix and omit the lemon zest and juice.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.
Thank you, Paula