Easy, quick, and addicting, Peanut
BUTTER RICE KRISPIE COOKIES
These sweet and chewy no-bake cookies are great for last-minute get-togethers, school lunches, and after-school snacks.
This recipe is so easy for even beginner cooks or kids to make. You don’t even have to heat the oven!
- Sugar. Use granulated white sugar.
- Corn syrup.
- Vanilla extract.
butter. Crunchy or Smooth. As well, you can sub any butterlike almond butteror cashew butterif you wish.
- Rice Krispie cereal.
- Salt (optional).
- You can also add mini chocolate chips, coconut, M&Ms, or toffee chips.
- You can sub cheerios or rolled oats for the Rice Krispie cereal.
METHOD FOR PEANUT
BUTTER RICE KRISPIE COOKIES
These cookies are also ridiculously simple to throw together when you need a quick and simple dessert. You only need five ingredients and 10 minutes to make!
- First, bring sugar and syrup to a low boil.
- Next, stir in peanut
- After the peanut
buttermelts, add the cereal.
- Drop by spoonfuls on waxed or parchment paper.
- Sprinkle sea salt over the top before they harden.
How do I store these cookies for the best results?
Store them in an airtight container or a zip-top bag at room temperature for one week. Or store them like this for 2 weeks in the fridge.
These no-bake cookies freeze great. Be sure to write the date you either put them in or the date they need to be used by (be consistent and you’ll always know when you need to use it.) They can be kept frozen for 3 months.
MORE NO-BAKE RECIPES TO LOVE
- Three Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
- Old Fashioned No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- Almond Butter Protein Bars
- Homemade Twix
- No-Bake Butterfinger Tarts
Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Cookies
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup peanut butter smooth or crunchy
- 3 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- course salt if desired
- Before getting started, make sure to gather all of your ingredients and measure everything out. Line a couple of large baking sheets with parchment paper
- Add sugar and syrup in a saucepan over medium heat. Stirring often, bring to a low boil and cook for one minute.
- Remove from heat and add the vanilla and peanut butter. Stir until peanut butter is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the cereal and mix until all of the cereal are coated with the mixture and everything is well combined.
- Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheets. Allow to cool for about 1 hour or until the cookies have firmed up. The cookies will continue to firm up more the longer they cool. Enjoy!
- Sprinkle with salt if desired
- Store in an airtight container on the countertop for 1 week.