Easy and kid-friendly Three Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies packs a punch as a snack. They taste good, provide protein, nutrients, and energy and are great for snacking.
You guys! I completely forgot to share Three Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies with you! I made them back in the summer, but in my defense, the boys were home and it’s just a good thing I could remember do anything with them here!
Now, they’re in school most of the day. I can get a lot more work done, but let me tell you it sure is quiet and lonely without them here.
So these cookies are one of the easiest recipes you can make. Much like 3 Ingredient Biscuits, 3 Ingredient Mac and Cheese, and 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Blondies are super easy! I like three-ingredient, quick and super simple recipes so much I made a three-ingredient category on Call Me PMc to share them with you. Be sure to check that out!
The three simple ingredients are
- Peanut Butter
Three Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies Tips
- Peanut butter and honey hold the bars together and the old fashioned oats make these cookies/bars chewy and tasty.
- There’s one secret to this recipe. It’s the process of making the cookies; it’s not just mixing the three ingredients together. I take 1/2 cup of the oats and process them in a food processor until they are chopped small. They do not have to be ground fine like flour, just process them until you have small pieces. This makes the texture of the Three Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies much better
- I used plain, smooth peanut butter. You could, however, use flavored peanut butter. White chocolate, pumpkin or cinnamon peanut butter would all make good Three Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies.
- No-bake and 3 ingredients makes these bars an easy way to get your children in the kitchen and ‘cooking’.
- You can also mix in raisins, chocolate chips, dried cranberries, candy corn, M & M’s, just about any candy would be tasty.
Three Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup honey
- 3 cups oatmeal old fashioned rolled
- Spray a 9x9 inch pan with non-stick spray or line with parchment paper. Leave edges of paper hanging over the edge to use in removing bars from pan.
- Process 1/2 cup old fashioned oats in a food processor until broken up.
- Combine peanut butter and honey in a mixer until smooth.
- Add oatmeal and processed oatmeal.
- Stir until combined.
- Press mixture into prepared pan.
- Cover and refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- You can use smooth or crunchy peanut butter. I used smooth.
- Use flavored peanut butters, if desired.