Easy, simple, and delicious, this Easy Strawberry Dump Cobbler recipe will become a family favorite! It’s also known as Ridiculously Easy Cake and Are You Kidding Me Cake? This old-fashioned dump cake, or cobbler, with just four ingredients, is a classic you’ll love.
Easy Strawberry Dump Cobbler
This is a simple 4-ingredient dessert recipe. All you need is one pan. It’s true. This may actually the easiest dessert recipe in the world to make!
With the success of my Pecan Cobbler and Caramel Cobbler, I wanted to try creating another dump cake recipe. Why is it called a ‘dump cake or cobbler’, you ask? Because you, literally, dump all the ingredients into a baking pan and bake it. There is no mixing required.
That’s even better than a ‘One-bowl’ recipe, am I right?
Ingredients you’ll need
The full recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions is at the bottom of this post. You can save a tree and save the recipe to your personal and private recipe box right here on Call Me PMc. This way you’ll never misplace it.
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 5 cups strawberries and juice from berries. Fresh or frozen strawberries may be used.
- 1 box yellow cake mix or white cake mix can also be used
- 1/2 cup butter, real
butterrecommended, not margarine or a substitute butter
Strawberry Dump Cobbler Method
The strawberries are literally dumped into a cake pan. Spread them out so that every bite has strawberries in it.
The cake mix is next. It’s not really dumped in the pan. You will sprinkle it over the berries evenly.
Next, cut the
You can also spread a handful of walnuts, pecans, or almonds over the cake mix.
Strawberry Cobbler Tips
You can serve dump cobbler warm or at room temperature.
As well, it’s yummy plain or with milk. However, my favorite way to serve it is warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream! So good.
To warm refrigerated cobbler, simply zap it in the microwave about 30 seconds.
Easy Strawberry Dump Cobbler
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 5 cups strawberries and juice from berries, fresh or frozen strawberries may be used.
- 1 box yellow cake mix white cake mix can also be used
- 1/2 cup butter real butter recommend, not margarine or a substitute butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Spread strawberries evenly in the bottom of your baking dish.
- Sprinkle sugar over top of berries.
- Evenly sprinkle dry cake mix over top of berries and sugar.
- Cut butter into cubes. Place the butter evenly over cake mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees F 50 to 60 minutes or until the top is browned.
- Serve hot with vanilla ice cream, if desired.