This fruity and delicious Pink Mojito Recipe is an ideal addition to any gathering and is sure to be a hit with everyone. Whether you’re a pro mixologist or just starting out, this simple cocktail recipe will take your mojito game up a notch. Read on to learn how to mix the perfect pink mojito. With just five ingredients and five minutes, you can create a delicious and impressive drink that will be the hit of your party.
Moving into fall, change your fruit fill cocktail to this Apple Cider Slush.
Pink Mojito Recipe
Did you know the mojito originated in Cuba? Yes! Furthermore, Ernest Hemingway adored a classic mojito served at La Bodeguita del Medio in Havana, Cuba. I agree it’s the perfect cocktail on a hot summer day.
This colorful twist on the classic Cuban cocktail combines the tart and sweet flavors of strawberries, limes, and mint with a light and refreshing rum base. With this recipe and a few minutes of preparation, you’ll soon be enjoying a flavorful drink that will make you the toast of your next gathering. So let’s get sipping!
With the perfect balance of sweet and sour, you’ll find that this mouth-watering recipe will quickly become your signature drink!
What you’ll need for this cocktail
The full recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions is at the bottom of this post. You can save a tree and the recipe to your personal and private recipe box here on Call Me PMc. This way, you’ll never misplace it.
- Ginger ale
- Grenadine. Or substitute simple syrup (but it won’t be pink).
- Mint leaves
As well, you need extra strawberries, limes, and mint for garnish. I just love to make cocktails pretty with garnishes. For this cocktail, I used mint, strawberries, and lime slices which are the same ingredients that are in the drink. And, a sugared rim is a nice surprise too!
Pink Mojito Notes and Tips
- The equipment you need to make pink mojitos are a large pitcher, cutting board, knife, citrus juicer/squeezer, and a long wooden spoon or cocktail stirrer.
- To make this recipe ahead of time, add all of the ingredients except the ginger ale to the pitcher. Let it chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour or up to 24 hours. When you’re ready to serve, add the ginger ale to the pitcher, stir, and enjoy.
- The ginger ale adds sugar and flavor to the drink, but if you’re looking for more of a traditional mojito you can use club soda. I suggest adding ½ cup of granulated sugar to the pitcher and stir until dissolved.
- Any white rum will work here. However, avoid using spiced rum as it can mess up the flavor of the mojito.
- You can make a virgin mojito by removing the rum and adding more ginger ale/club soda.
You’ll enjoy these recipes too!
- Gin Spiked Cucumber Lemonade
- Gin Mojito
- FESTIVE CHRISTMAS MARGARITA RECIPE
- CRANBERRY OLD FASHIONED RECIPE
- FIZZY BOURBON LEMONADE RECIPE
- PEACH OLD FASHIONED COCKTAIL
Pink Mojito Recipe
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box
For the Mojitos:
- 2 cups 16 ounces white rum
- 7 medium limes juiced (about 1 cup fresh lime juice)
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 1 and ½ ounced grenadine
- 4 medium strawberries sliced
- 8 medium mint leaves
For the garnish:
- Fresh lime slices
- Fresh strawberry slices
- Mint leaves
- In a large pitcher stir together the rum, lime juice, ginger ale, grenadine, strawberries, and mint leaves.
- When ready to serve, pour evenly into ice-filled glasses. Garnish lime slices, strawberry slices, and mint. Enjoy!