Tender and moist, Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Cake is simply divine! It’s incredibly simple to prepare and requires no waiting for the yeast to activate and dough to rise. You’ll be enjoying this dessert in less than an hour!
I swirled the most perfect cinnamon roll filling in this pumpkin sheet cake then topped it with a sweet, thick glaze. It has all the yummy flavors of a homemade pumpkin spiced cinnamon roll in a simple cake.
Raise your hand if you like pumpkin! Cinnamon? All the warm fall flavors?
I modeled this recipe after one of my all-time favorite, drool-worthy dessert recipes, the Honey Bun Cake. I wanted a fall-ish flavor though and decided pumpkin would be perfect. It was.
This is a dessert every pumpkin lover should try!
I popped this Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Cake in the oven to bake as I prepared a sandwich. Both items were for tailgating. I needed everything to be quick and easy
since I procrastinated making them the day before.
Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Cake
The beauty of this cake is that it starts with a cake mix. It’s a fun alternative to traditional cinnamon rolls. Furthermore, I know some people don’t like to use cake mixes. However, I find in some situations, like this, it’s perfectly acceptable. No judgment from me. I just like when people cook regardless.
Honestly, everything you love about cinnamon rolls is in the cake. All the good – the gooey cinnamon, the luscious icing and none of the bad the waiting and the more waiting.
I big puffy heart this cake I hope you do too!!
Looking for more? Here are some of my favorites.
- Skinny Pumpkin Snickers Poke Cake with Whipped Cream Frosting
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
- Gooey Pumpkin Bars with Praline Topping
- Pumpkin Pop Tarts
- Baked Pumpkin Donuts Caramel Glaze
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffins
Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Cake
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- Spray a 9x13 inch cake pan with non-stick spray.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- With an electric mixer, combine cake mix, eggs and pumpkin. Whisk until light and fluffy, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour half the mixture into prepared pan.
- To remaining batter, add 1 cup brown sugar and cinnamon. Beat until well combined.
- Pour evenly over pumpkin cake batter and smooth flat.
- Bake for 30 to 32 minutes at 350 degrees. Test center with a wooden pick.
- Whisk cream, extract and sugar until smooth. Pour evenly over cooled cake.