Sauteed Cauliflower Mushroom Leek Crustless Quiche is simple to make, yet hearty, satisfying, and full of healthy vegetables. A simple recipe that can be enjoyed at any time of the day!
Here I am again doing another Chopped at Home Challenge with Sargento®. Last year I made Bacon Kale Mac and Cheese as well as Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Chicken Pasta for the Sargento Chopped at Home Challenge. Both of these recipes have become family favorites and staples in my dinner menu repertoire.
For this challenge, the theme is comfort food and the secret basket ingredients are: cauliflower, cremini mushrooms, leeks, and Sargento Sharp Cheddar Cheese Fine Cut.
I choose to make this Sauteed Cauliflower Mushroom Leek Crustless Quiche which contains all the necessary ingredients. This quiche is easy to make and full of flavor.
Sauteed Cauliflower Mushroom Leek Crustless Quiche
- 1 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 and 1/2 cup cremini mushroom sliced
- 1 cup leeks sliced (about 1 regular size)
- 4 cups cauliflower cut into bite sized pieces
- 8 large eggs
- 2 cups Sargento Sharp Cheddar Cheese Fine Cut
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a 8 or 9-inch pie plate or casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large saute pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms and saute about 3 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Add leeks to pan and cook until tender about 2 minutes.Remove from pan.
- Cut cauliflower into bite-sized pieces. Add to pan and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned and fork tender.
- Remove from pan and combine with mushrooms and leeks.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, ricotta, salt, pepper, rosemary, and parsley.
- Fold in vegetables and Sargento Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Pour into prepared dish and bake 25 to 35 minutes or until set in the center and lightly brown on top. Bake time will vary depending on size pan you use.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on a wire rack for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Sargento. The opinions and text are all mine.