Spicy Taco Oyster Crackers because hot and spicy and is a good thing!
Spicy Taco Oyster Crackers are seasoning-rich with taco seasoning and butter. It’s a quick snack recipe and chances are you won’t be able to stop snacking on them.
I know you’ve probably seen Ranch-flavored Oyster Crackers, but I wanted to change it up a bit. There are unlimited variation flavors you can make for these baked oyster cracker snacks. You could do parmesan, nacho cheese, ranch or even buffalo flavored. I chose a taco flavoring and simply mixed in a taco seasoning pack.
These snack crackers are buttery, crispy and spicy. Spicy Taco Oyster Crackers are perfectly seasoned with butter, chili powder, and taco seasoning. (As with any recipe, you can adjust the spice to your liking.)
This snack recipe is so fast, easy, and satisfying. Every time I make them, people go nuts over them. They are particularly popular when watching footballs games and sipping on beer.
This is a great snack for after school and parties, but also consider giving a cute gifted wrapped bag of Spicy Taco Oyster Crackers as a homemade gift.
- 6 cups or 10-ounce bag oyster crackers
- 6 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoon taco seasoning
- Heat oven to 225 degrees F.
- Combine butter, chili powder and taco seasoning.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour oil mixture over crackers and stir to coat.
- Spread evenly on a sheet tray.
- Bake 60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
- **Alternately, cook the snack mix on a closed-top grill on a low flame. Stir often. Depending on grill temperature, cook 45 to 60 minutes.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.
If you like Spicy Taco Oyster Crackers, you may also like these recipes