Creamy, fun, and easy, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip takes only 5 minutes to mix together and tastes just like cookie dough! Both kids and adults love this dessert dip. It’s great served with honey graham crackers, chocolate graham crackers, animal crackers, vanilla wafers, apples, or pretzels.
If you love cookie dough like I do, you’ll love this sweet treat!
This recipe literally comes together in 5 minutes (given your cream cheese and butter are at room temperature). It has no eggs. There’s no cooking it. And, it’s served cold so you can make it up to 24 hours in advance and pop it in the refrigerator.
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH DIP
WHAT YOU’LL NEED!
- Unsalted butter – If you only have salted butter, you can certainly use it. Simply omit the salt called for in the recipe. You butter needs to be at room temperature before you begin mixing
- Powdered sugar – Adds sweetness.
- Brown sugar – Adds sweetness and flavor. You can use either light or dark brown sugar.
- Cream cheese – Your cream cheese also needs to be at room temperature. Set it on the counter about an hour before you plan to start mixing the ingredients.
- Chocolate chips – Depending on how smooth or crunchy and chocolatey you want your dip, you can add more or fewer chocolate chips than I have listed. You can also add toffee bits, M&Ms, or nuts.
- Vanilla extract – Adds traditional chocolate chip cookie flavor.
- Salt – Salt in dessert is necessary for balance.
Another note about chocolate chips. You can use regular or mini chips As well, you can even change out the chocolate chips with M&Ms for a pop of color.
WHILE YOU’RE HERE, CHECK OUT THESE RECIPES
- Chocolate Chess Pie
- Indoor Chocolate Mint S’mores
- Cookies and Cream Chocolate Fudge
- German Chocolate Cheesecake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunchies
- Double Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Irish Cream Chocolate Pound Cake Trifle
- Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Better Than Boxed Brownies
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on the products used.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Have you tried these cookies? Please consider leaving a 5-star rating and comment.