Ultimate Snack Mix recipe is highly adaptable and irresistible! Special oil and spices make this party mix the best around. It’s perfect for snacking any time of day!
Let’s be real, you won’t be able to stop eating this Ultimate Snack Mix!
Raise your hand if you like to snack?!
Yeah, me too! In fact, Big Daddy claims all I do is a snack. Welllllll, it could be true! My Ultimate Snack Mix is a flavor explosion and full of crunchy goodness. It’s hard not to snack on it. It’s also easy to throw together and perfect for a party. It will be your new favorite!
I adore this mix. I don’t usually make a ‘Snack Mix’ just for us. I’d eat wayyyyyyyy too much of it. For some reason, I associate the traditional Chex Mix with Christmas. That’s the only time I remember my mother making it. It’s so yummy, isn’t it? Every time I’d walk by the bowl of mix I’d grab a handful…………..
ULTIMATE SNACK MIX
My oldest turned 11 in July. With a group of 10 and 11-year-old boys hanging out for the night, I thought it would be good just to have out so they could munch at their leisure. It was a light bulb moment, 10 and 11-year-old boys Eat. A. Lot.
So this is not your average, every day, traditional, same-ole-boring Snack Mix. For one it uses popcorn oil! I. know. right!? It really adds to the richness and flavor. Then there’s Nacho Bugles and Ranch dressing… well, just take a peek below for the entire recipe.
I hope you enjoy it as much as the boys did!
While you’re here, check out these yummy recipes!
- Cheesy Ranch Ritz Bits
- Mississippi Mud Cookies with Marshmallow Fluff and Chocolate Frosting
- Loaded Butterfinger Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies
- Blue Ribbon Chewy Molasses Ginger Cookies
- Caramel Brownies
- Ranger Cookies with Chex
- Soft Batch Glazed Lemon Cream Cheese Cookies
- Soft Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
Ultimate Snack Mix
- 14.5 ounce bag Bugles original flavor
- 14.5 ounce bag Bugles Nacho flavor
- 6 cups toasted corn cereal
- 2 cups salted peanuts or any nut you prefer
- 5 cups Cheese It's
- 6 ounces Colored Goldfish I'll use regular gold one's next time, I don't prefer the red and green colors
- 3/4 cup popcorn popping oil
- 2 packages ranch dressing mix
- Mix the first 6 ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix oil and dressing mix.
- Pour oil mixture over cracker mixture and stir.
- Pour everything onto 2 large sheet pans and bake at 250 degrees 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove and cool completely. Store in an airtight container.