- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 3 oz bacon, cooked crisp and cut into ¼ inch pieces
- 3 oz pork sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 5 eggs, room temperature and lightly beaten
- 2 c shredded cheese (I prefer Gouda, but above pic is made with cheddar)
- 3 green onions, green parts only, thinly sliced
- 1 fresh jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 T sour cream
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 dash hot sauce
- Spray pan with non-stick spray. Roll out pie crust in 9-inch tart pan. Prick center of crust then blind bake 9 minutes in 400 degree oven. Cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon and sausage; drain off excess fat. Combine cream cheese, sour cream, eggs, salt, pepper, and hot sauce. Mix until smooth. Sprinkle bacon, sausage, cheese, and green onions evenly in bottom of pie crust. Carefully, pour egg mixture on top of crust. Bake 18 minutes until golden brown. Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting.
To reheat frozen quiche:
Refrigerated: If you want a speedy breakfast, bake it the day before and refrigerate. The next morning remove from fridge and cook according to directions.
You may also enjoy my Elegant Individual Quiche