Baked Firecracker Salmon: A Flavor Explosion on Your Plate! Perk up those taste buds with tonight’s low-carb dinner. This baked salmon has little sweet and a little heat. And, it’s a whole lot of deliciousness!
Get ready to elevate your taste buds with this simple, sensational Baked Firecracker Salmon recipe. Packed with savory flavors and a hint of heat, this dish is a game-changer for seafood enthusiasts.
I recommend serving Mango Salsa with this salmon. It’s bright and fresh and makes a great contrast.
Another quick salmon recipe you’ll enjoy is air fryer sockeye salmon.
Baked Firecracker Salmon
The Baked Firecracker Salmon is a burst of flavors in every bite. The combination of garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and hot sauce creates a wonderful blend of sweet, savory, and spicy notes. The perfectly baked salmon retains its natural juiciness while absorbing the rich marinade. The result? An explosion of taste that will leave your palate craving for more.Combining
The full recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions is at the bottom of this post. You can save a tree and the recipe to your personal and private recipe box here on Call Me PMc. This way, you’ll never misplace it.
- olive oil
- brown sugar
- granulated garlic
- soy sauce
- hot sauce
Baked Firecracker Salmon Cooking Tips:
- Marinate for Maximum Flavor: Allow the salmon to marinate for at least 30 minutes before baking. This enhances the infusion of flavors into the fish.
- Preheat for Perfect Texture: Ensure your oven is preheated for optimal cooking. This helps achieve that delightful crispiness on the exterior while maintaining tenderness inside.
- Basting for Moisture: While baking, baste the salmon with the marinade occasionally. This not only adds extra flavor but also keeps the fish moist.
Baked Firecracker Salmon FAQ:
A: Yes, you can. Thaw the frozen salmon before marinating for better flavor absorption.
A: The heat level can be adjusted by controlling the amount of hot sauce. Start with less if you prefer a milder taste.
A: Certainly, you can use vegetable oil or melted
I always like to offer related recipes that you’ll enjoy: FIRECRACKER CHEEZ ITS, Honey Glazed Wood Roasted Salmon, 10 Amazing Super Foods to Boost Your Health, KETO LOW CARB BAKED CRACK CHICKEN CUPS RECIPE, and Easy Healthy Meals that Will Make you Feel Great.
In conclusion, the Baked Firecracker Salmon is a delightful journey for your taste buds. From the marination process to the final bite, every step contributes to the overall excellence of this dish. Experiment with the spice levels and enjoy a mouthwatering experience that’s simple to create. Elevate your dining experience with this easy-to-follow recipe.
Baked Firecracker Salmon
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box
- 4 pieces salmon
- 2 teaspoons garlic chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ teaspoon paprika
- ⅓ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ⅓ teaspoon coriander
- ⅓ teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl.2 teaspoons garlic, 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon brown sugar, ½ teaspoon salt, ⅓ teaspoon paprika, ⅓ teaspoon granulated garlic, ⅓ teaspoon coriander, ⅓ teaspoon pepper, 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- Place the salmon pieces in a baking dish and spread with 1/2 of the sauce. Cover the baking dish with a lid or plastic wrap and leave for 15 minutes.4 pieces salmon
- Heat a frying pan and place the salmon, skin side up, and fry for 3-4 minutes over medium heat.
- Place the salmon in a baking dish and spread the remaining sauce over the pieces. Roast for another 12-15 minutes.
- Serve salmon hot or warm, garnished with green onions or parsley.