FIRECRACKER CHEEZ ITS recipe takes just four ingredients and less than 30 minutes. Snack fanatics will love these crunchy, cheesy, and salty crackers!
These crackers are so addictive. They’re great for tailgating, make convenient road trip snacks, and they’re always a hit at parties!
Have you seen the kicked up Saltine crackers? I’m not a fan of Saltine crackers. They just don’t have a lot of flavors. If you want some great start with something good. I started with a cracker I already enjoy crunching on, the famous Cheez-It.
Adding all the spices to Saltines makes it good. Adding all those spices to Cheez-Its makes them GREAT!!
I like great!
If you’re looking for an easy snack, this recipe is easy to mix up and they’re full of flavor! The recipe using Saltine crackers instead of Cheez Its has been around a while. Sometimes they’re called Alabama Fire Crackers or Ranch Fire Crackers.
Additionally, you can cook the crackers for a speedier cracker or follow my no-bake recipe.
No-Bake FireCracker Cheez Its
Add oil, ranch, and ground red pepper to a large ziptop bag. Seal bag.
Shake to mix the ingredients together until evenly combined.
Add Cheez Its to the bag. Seal again.
Turn the bag over several times to coat crackers with the spice mix.
Lay the bag flat and let it sit for about an hour.
Turn the bag over, repeating several times until the crackers are thoroughly coated with the spice mix.
Allow the bag to sit overnight.
Remove the crackers from the bag and serve.
While you’re here, check out these recipes
- Ritz Bits Churros
- Boy Scout Snack Mix
- Baked Seasoned Ritz Bits
- Salty Sweet Caramel Snack Mix
- Ultimate Snack Mix
- Halloween Snack Mix
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on products used.
FIRECRACKER CHEEZ ITS
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 12.4 -ounces cheese crackers like Cheez Its brand
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 -ounce Ranch dressing mix (dry mix, don't make dressing)
- 2 teaspoons ground red pepper
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil, ranch dressing seasoning (the dry mix), and ground red pepper together until well blended.
- Place crackers into a large bowl and pour the seasoning mix over the crackers. Toss to coat.
- Pour into a single layer on a sheet pan. Bake at 250° for 15 minutes. Toss and cook another 10 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Cool completely before storing extra in an airtight container. They'll stay fresh in an airtight container for 5 to 6 days.
Also, you can also find great recipes at my recipe index or at Meal Plan Monday or Weekend Potluck.
Leave a Reply