Brownie Bites are fudgy cupcakes filled with caramel-filled chocolate candies. This is the easiest dessert to make and always gets raves!
Brownie bites are totally fudgy and amazing. Perfect for those chocolate cravings, whenever they may strike! This treat is impossibly easy and foolproof. Simply add a chocolate-coated caramel to your favorite brownie mix.
I love that these are just a couple of bites.
They are great for kids’ treats or entertaining. Anything this easy is great for entertaining a crowd!
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on products used.
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 18.4 ounce Brownie mix
- Ingredients called for on Brownie Mix package.
- Mine called for 2/3 cup canola oil, 1/4 cup water, & 2 eggs
- 12 mini Snickers candy bars
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. (If you're using a lighter colored muffin pan, preheat to 350 and cook for 16 to 18 minutes)
- Spray a 12 cup muffin pan with non-stick spray or line with cupcake liners.
- Remove caramel from wrappers.
- Combine brownie mix, oil, water, and eggs in a large bowl.
- Stir until just moistened. Do not over mix.
- Spoon evenly in 12-cup muffin pan.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until center is set and springs back when touched.
- While brownies are hot, press one mini caramels into the center of each brownie.