Nothing tastes as good as homemade whipped cream except when you have chocolate to it! Chocolate Whipped Cream is smooth and decadent and adds an extra special touch to any dessert.
Chocolate Whipped Cream is a decadent addition to any dessert. It’s especially good on chocolate desserts like chocolate cake and chocolate pie, but kicks up waffles or pancakes too. (My son’s favorite!) It also makes a wonderfully flavorful and not-too-heavy dip for fruit.
Adding chocolate whipped cream to any dessert will definitely kick up the flavor component. It’s time you make some! Use a light hand when mixing the chocolate with the whipped cream in order to maintain the fluffy texture.
Chocolate Whipped Cream
- 4 ounce semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 and 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt chocolate, stir until smooth and cool slight.
- Beat whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla and beat until soft peaks form. Do not overbeat.
- Fold in cooled chocolate until completely combined.