Easy Caramel Cheesecake Dip is a no-bake dip recipe that’s the perfect fall appetizer or dessert. It’s a favorite with kids and adults.
EASY CARAMEL CHEESECAKE DIP
I’m going to straight-up tell you if a recipe is this easy and this good, you’ve got to make it!!
I’m crazy about dips whether they’re sweet or savory. Then when it’s this easy, it’s a no-brainer to make it for whatever occasion during the fall, well, really all year.
There are just a handful of ingredients in this dessert dip and it can literally be ready in about 3 minutes. You can serve it warm or at room temperature.
Lastly, you are really going to want to sit down with a bowl and eat it with a spoon. Hey, no judgment here. However, if you just must share it, it’s great with shortbread cookies or vanilla wafers. Also, it’s great with Granny Smith apples!
INGREDIENTS AND SUBS
- If you plan to serve this warm, I don’t recommend using light or low-fat cream cheese. The regular, full-fat cream cheese will melt more smoothly. Light and low-fat cream cheese are best in cold recipes.
- You can even use whipped cream cheese and save a little time.
- As well, I used real butter and have not tested this recipe with margarine.
- If you watch carb consumption, I find Swerve easy to substitute for sugar since it is a cup for cup swap.
- I used caramel ice cream topping for the caramel. You can also use Marzetti’s Old Fashioned Caramel Dip.
- For the last ingredient, there are options. I have used butterscotch or peanut butter chips, toffee chips, crushed peanuts, and chopped Snickers candy bars. Seriously, I don’t know which one I like best. They’re all good and just adds a little something-something to the dip. In the photos here I used butterscotch chips.
- Serve with shortbread cookies, vanilla wafers, pear or apple slices. If using pear or apple slices, drizzle orange juice, lime juice, or lemon juice over them to prevent them from turning brown.
Check out these recipes while you’re here
- Cinnamon Cheesecake Dip
- M&M Cinnamon Rolls
- Birthday Cake Cinnamon Rolls
- 5 Ingredient Puff Pastry Pineapple Upside Down Cinnamon Rolls
- No yeast Blueberry Sweet Rolls
- Snickers Bars Cinnamon Rolls
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Roll
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on the products used.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Have you tried this recipe? Please consider leaving a 5 rating and comment.