Easy Churro Bugles Recipe – These churros are a sugary delight! It takes just four ingredients and 15 minutes to make this easy snack!
This recipe makes a great snack or homemade gift. As well, it’s a good recipe to make with children. (Always watch children in the kitchen around a heat source.)
WHAT IS A CHURRO?
Churro is a Spanish and Mexican pastry resembling a doughnut or cruller and made from deep-fried unsweetened dough, or choux, and sprinkled with sugar. You fry the Churro batter until it’s golden and crunchy. The surface of a churro is ridged due to having been piped from a churrera, a syringe-like tool with a star-shaped nozzle. Churros are generally prisms in shape and may be straight, curled, or spirally twisted.
Cinnamon is one of my favorite spices to use. Cinnamon is a warm, earthy spice that pairs nicely with apples and pumpkins. It’s the quintessential spice to use during the fall months. It seems everyone enjoys Churro inspired snacks. Who wouldn’t love cinnamon and sugar on pastry, or cake, or popcorn, or bugles?
HOW TO MAKE EASY CHURRO BUGLES RECIPE
This really is a simple recipe.
- Melt butter and coat the Bugles with it.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar together and sprinkle it over the buttered Bugles.
- Bake at a low temperature.
HOW LONG WILL EASY CHURRO BUGLES KEEP?
Stored in an airtight container, they will keep for 4-6 weeks.
WHILE YOU’RE HERE, CHECK OUT THESE RECIPES
- Easy Churro Bugles
- Pumpkin Spice Pound Cake Churros
- Ritz Bits Churros Recipe
- Cinnamon Streusel Muffins
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on the products used.
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO Call Me Pmc Newsletter FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX! You may also want to join my Facebook Group, Call Me Pmc- Easy Recipes.
Easy Churro Bugles Recipe
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 1 cup butter
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 10 cups Bugles
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Line a sheet pan with a Silpat silicone mat or with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Pour some of the butter over the Bugles then toss to coat. Pour more and toss to coat until you've used all the butter and coated the Bugles completely with butter.
- Bake at 250°F for 8 minutes. Remove turn (as best you can with a spatula) and sprinkle the remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture over the Bugles.
- Return the Bugles to the oven for another 6 to 8 minutes. Watch them closely so they don't burn.
- Remove from the oven and allow them to cool. Cool completely before serving.
- Store in an airtight container.
You can find more recipes at my Recipe Index and at Meal Plan Monday and Weekend Potluck.
Leave a Reply