Easy Healthy Pasta and Veggies a quick and easy lunch or tasty side! This fresh and colorful vegetable pasta features a flavorful store-bought pesto that coats every bite.
Easy Healthy Pasta and Veggies
- You can use regular or gluten-free pasta. I like organic pasta and there is a lot of variety in kinds of pasta now to choose from.
- Fresh or frozen vegetables can be used. It’s a good, go-to recipe for busy times that I like to keep frozen vegetables on hand to make.
- I used frozen corn and peas, but fresh broccoli. The great thing about this recipe is that you can change the vegetables to your favorites or whatever you have on hand. I particularly like to use edamame in this recipe.
- As well, if you have leftover roasted vegetables, they are fantastic mixed with pasta and pesto.
- I used a store-bought pesto, but you can use homemade.
Quick and easy pasta with peas, corn, and broccoli.
- 2 cup dry pasta
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen English peas
- 1/3 cup pesto
Cook pasta according to package directions, adding salt to the water before boiling. Three minutes before the pasta is finished cooking, add the broccoli and corn. One minute before the pasta is finished, add the English peas. Drain, add pesto and stir until combined.
©CallMePMc.com All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
I had this as a meal for lunch. I also served it as a side with Gulden’s Mustard & Marmalade Grilled Pork Chops. If you had leftover chicken, it would be great cubed and tossed in!
This post contains an affiliate link. If you click the link and make a purchase I will receive a small commission at no cost to you.