Fast Easy Lemon Garlic
FAST EASY LEMON GARLIC
Pantry and refrigerator staples guarantee you can make this recipe any time.
Young children who aren’t fond of elaborate sauces love this recipe with its minimal ingredients.
Minimal ingredients. This recipe has very few ingredients which means you want to use the best quality that’s available of cheese, pasta, and freshly ground pepper.
Another minimalist pasta is that you’ll love is Creamy Kimchi Pasta.
TIPS FOR LEMON GARLIC
BUTTER PASTA SUCCESS
- If your pasta is ready before your lemon
buttersauce is ready, add about ½ tablespoon of olive oil or butter. Doing so you make sure they won’t stick together too much. I do not recommend rinsing under cold water which will rinse off the starch. You want them to be sticky so the sauce will stick to them better.
- If your sauce is done before your pasta is ready, follow the direction to step 4. Take off the heat. Right before you are ready to mix pasta and sauce, put the sauce back on the heat, bring to a boil, add the cheese, and proceed to step 6.
- When serving, add a sprinkle of Parmigiano cheese and parsley (you can use dry or fresh).
- This pasta is tasty and served with Chicken Piccata as well as
- Keep any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 to 5 days. Rewarm in the microwave.
WANT MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES? YOU MUST TRY THESE!
- 20 Minute One Pot Pasta Carbonara
- Tipsy Italian Sausage Pasta
- Ground Beef Mongolian Pasta
- Creamy Pasta with Spinach and Tomatoes
- Italian Sausage in Tomato Cream Sauce Pasta
- Stove Top Chicken Ricotta Pasta
- Easy Healthy Pasta and Veggies
- Shrimp Pasta in Spicy New Orleans Tomato Cream Sauce
- Mississippi Sin Pasta Recipe
FAST EASY LEMON GARLIC BUTTER PASTA
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box
- 1 pound pasta any shape
- 4 tablespoons (¼ cup) butter salted
- ½ teaspoon salt ½
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth low-sodium
- 1 medium lemon zested and juiced (2 tsp zest, 2 T juice)
- ½ cup + more for top Parmigiana cheese fresh
- 1 tablespoon + more for top parsley fresh or dry
- Cook your pasta according to the directions on the box.
- In a large pan, over medium, melt the butter
- Once the butter is melted, add the salt, garlic powder, and ground pepper. Mix well.
- Add the chicken broth, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Stir and bring to a low boil. (You will have boiling bubbles on the side of the pan)
- Add in the fresh grated Parmigianino, and dry parsley, and mix well.
- If your pasta is done cooking, add the cooked pasta to the sauce and mix to coat the pasta with the lemon butter sauce. Serve and enjoy!