Extra creamy, wildly delicious, and super easy is this Mississippi Sin Pasta Recipe is the ultimate comfort food.
This may just look like another cheesy pasta recipe, but No! It’s not ordinary at all! WOW, the flavor I packed into this recipe is phenomenal.
WHAT IS MISSISSIPPI SIN?
It’s a spicy cream cheese-based dip full of ham and cheese. It’s baked in a French bread loaf and served hot. I’m uncertain if this recipe originated in Mississippi or not. However, it is the perfect party appetizer and a favorite dip for tailgating.
MISSISSIPPI SIN PASTA RECIPE
I made the crowd-favorite dip into a meal basing it on the dip recipe. Now, whenever I have leftover ham it’s my go-to recipe.
This pasta recipe is very easy to mix together and is ready in less than 30 minutes. If you don’t have leftover ham, don’t fret. You can make this with lunch meat or a ham steak. Both are favorites in our house and I almost always have them on hand.
MS SIN PASTA RECIPE OPTIONS
This is a really quick recipe that can be made on the stovetop. Additionally, you can prep it in the morning before you head out the door. When you get home after a long day, all that’s left to do is pop dinner into the oven to reheat!
- You can also add two cups of steamed broccoli to the recipe.
- I used cheddar cheese since that’s the cheese used in the dip. However, you can use your favorite or whatever you have on hand. Muenster or gruyere would make a nice creamy addition.
- Of course, you can use any shape of pasta. I used what I had on hand.
While you’re here, check out these recipes.
- Chicken Enchiladas in White Sauce
- Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 9 Wholesome Meals under 600 Calories
- Dill Pickle Brined Pork Tenderloin
- Crock Pot Rotel Crack Chicken
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on the products used.
Mississippi Sin Pasta
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain when cooked.
- Cut the cream cheese into cubes and add to the butter along with the milk. Allow the cream cheese to melt. Whisk occasionally.
- When the cream cheese has melted, add the ham and all except ½ cup of the cheddar cheese. Stir. Allow the cheddar cheese to melt.
- Add the drained pasta to the cheese sauce and stir.
- Top with remaining ½ cup cheddar cheese and green onion slices. Place the lid on the pan and allow the cheese on top to melt. Serve.
30 minute meals Appetizers beef beverages Bread breakfast brunch cake cheese chicken chocolate Cookies desserts dips fruit Kids menu pasta pork Round ups salad sandwiches side dish snacks tailgating vegetables