Jalapeno Popper Meatballs, there’s something undeniably addictive about the combination of spicy jalapenos, savory bacon, and creamy cheese. When these flavors come together in the form of Air Fryer Jalapeno Popper Meatballs, the result is a tantalizing dish that’s perfect as an appetizer or as a part of your main course. These meatballs pack a punch of flavor and are a must-try for any food enthusiast.
Flavorful Air Fryer Jalapeno Popper Meatballs: A Spicy, Savory Delight
Are you looking for a delicious and easy appetizer recipe that will impress your guests at your next party or gathering? Look no further than Air Fryer Jalapeno Popper Meatballs!
This recipe combines the spiciness of jalapeno with the creaminess of cheese and
The recipe is quick and simple, using only a few ingredients and seasonings to create a mouth-watering dish that your guests will love. These delectable Air Fryer Jalapeno Popper Meatballs are perfect for any occasion!
What do I need to get started?
The marriage of ground beef with the assortment of spices like onion powder, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce creates a robust base that enhances the overall depth of flavor. The bread crumbs and milk contribute to the moistness of the meatballs, ensuring a tender bite that’s incredibly satisfying.
- Ground beef – 80/20 or 85/15
- Cheddar cheese
- Bacon – or bacon bits
- Bread crumbs
- Worcestershire sauce
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Cream cheese
Jalapeno Popper Meatballs Tips
- Make these ahead of time and bake when ready.
- You can use half beef and half sausage for more flavor.
- These are great served as an appetizer or main.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- May be frozen before or after baking for up to 3 months.
Jalapeno Popper Meatballs
Imagine biting into a juicy, perfectly cooked meatball with a crispy exterior that gives way to a rich and savory center. The initial bite reveals the smoky essence of bacon, complemented by the creamy and slightly tangy notes of cheddar cheese and
These flavorful meatballs are great alone but they’re also good with sauce. Isn’t everything good with a nice sauce? Try Burger Sauce, fry sauce, Comeback sauce, Remoulade, Alabama white BBQ sauce, Lulu’s sauce, and honey mustard. I like them all!
For a meal, we like these meatballs with a salad, on hoagie rolls, or with rice or quinoa.
Jalapeno Popper Meatballs FAQ
Absolutely! While cheddar cheese adds its distinctive flavor, you can experiment with other cheeses like pepper jack for an extra kick or mozzarella for a milder taste.
The level of spiciness largely depends on how many jalapenos you add and whether you remove the seeds (which contain most of the heat). Adjust the amount of jalapenos to suit your spice tolerance.
Yes, you can! Prepare the meat mixture and form the meatballs in advance, then refrigerate until you’re ready to cook. This makes them an excellent option for parties or gatherings.
Absolutely. While the air fryer gives a nice crispness, you can bake these meatballs in a preheated oven at 375°F (190°C) for approximately 20-25 minutes, or until they’re cooked through.
Air Fryer Jalapeno Popper Meatballs are a crowd-pleaser, offering a delectable combination of flavors and a perfect balance of heat and creaminess. Whether you’re serving them as an appetizer or as part of a meal, these meatballs are sure to be a hit and will have everyone asking for the recipe. Don’t be surprised if they become a regular favorite in your kitchen!
Jalapeno Popper Meatballs
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 jalapenos seeded and finely minced
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 ounces cream cheese cut into 28 pieces
- Combine the beef, cheese, bacon, jalapeno, bread crumbs, milk, Worcestershire, onion and garlic powder together in a large bowl.1 pound ground beef, ½ cup cheddar cheese, 4 slices bacon, 2 jalapenos, ¼ cup bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons milk, 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon onion powder, 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Scoop a tablespoon of the meat and form a ball. Press a hole in the center and place a piece of cream cheese in the middle, then close and roll into a ball.4 ounces cream cheese
- Place the meatballs in the air fryer basket making sure not to overcrowd, then set at 400° for 10 minutes. Turn the meatballs after 5 minutes.
- Repeat with any remaining meatballs.