My Lemon Ice Cream is refreshing, super creamy and slightly tart making it the perfect comforting snack! The creamiest ice cream you will ever have and it’s only a few ingredients!
If you’ve tried this recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my latest recipe newsletters or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.
[socialrocket-tweet quote=”tweet this recipe to your friends” tweet=”Lemon Ice Cream, the creamiest ice cream you will ever have and it’s only a few ingredients! #icecream #recipes “]
Luscious Lemon Ice cream is super creamy and slightly tart. Using both the juice and zest of lemon makes this ice cream super lemony.
Lemon Ice Cream
Seriously, stop what you’re doing right now and make this, or at least put the ingredients on your shopping list to make very soon!
You can thank me later! 😉
My recipe comes together easily and requires no eggs. I really hate tempering eggs! Just mix the ingredients together and let the ice cream make freeze into creamy goodness!
To serve, hollow lemon halves and fill with the ice cream. This is a great presentation for entertaining.
Calories indicated for this recipe is for the entire batch.
While you’re here, check out these recipes
- Copycat Wendy’s Frosty 3 Ingredient Almond Milk Ice Cream is creamy and decadent.
- Red Velvet Cake Batter Ice Cream Recipe – your favorite red velvet cake is swirled with no-churn vanilla ice cream in this dessert recipe.
- Caramel Crack Candy Ice Cream – Rich and creamy vanilla ice cream full of buttery, salted caramel Crack Candy.
- Skinny Cake Batter No Churn Ice Cream – Only four ingredients make up this delicious dessert.
Lemon Ice Cream
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup lemon juice fresh-squeezed, 6 to 8 lemons, depending on size
- ⅓ cup lemon zest finely grated
- pinch salt
- In a large bowl, whisk all the ingredients together. Allow mixture to stand for 20 minutes at room temperature. Whisk every 5 minutes to dissolve the sugar.
- Turn the machine on; pour the mixture into the freezer bowl. Let it mix until thickened about 20 to 25 minutes or according to the manufacturer's instructions. The ice cream will be soft and creamy at this point. If you prefer a firmer consistency transfer the ice cream to an airtight container and place in the freezer for about 2 hours.
- Remove from the freezer about 15 mintues before serving.