Grab a glass of milk and enjoy a slice of this perfect Giant M&M Cookie! As well, you may hear this referred to as a Pizookie, which is a combination of the words ‘pizza’ and ‘cookie’.
I made this Giant M&M Cookie for Lincoln’s birthday. It’s what he requested instead of a cake. It turned out beautiful and delicious! It rivals the best store-bought skillet cookie.
GIANT M&M COOKIE
There are really no special ingredients in this large cookie. In fact, you can make individual cookies with the dough if you choose. However, one large cookie is quicker to make instead of scooping out individual cookies. Not to mention baking the in 3 or 4 different batches.
After mixing the dough, you press it into a greased cookie sheet. It needs to be flat or even slightly lower in the middle. You can also bake in a large skillet. I used a 12-inch pan. If your pan is smaller it’ll need to cook longer so watch it closely.
As well, you can use any candy you want. I used M&Ms, but you can use chocolate chips, nuts, or chopped candy bars.
HOW DO I STORE LEFTOVERS?
Once baked, you can decorate the large cookie any way you want. I enjoy it warm with vanilla ice cream, but kids tend to dig into a large wedge plain. If you have leftovers you can store them in an airtight container and microwave to reheat.
MORE COOKIE RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE
- Mississippi Mud Cookies with Marshmallow Fluff and Chocolate Frosting
- Loaded Butterfinger Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies
- Blue Ribbon Chewy Molasses Ginger Cookies
- Ranger Cookies with Chex
- Soft Batch Glazed Lemon Cream Cheese Cookies
- Soft Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
- Pretzel Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- Copycat PayDay Bars
- Dark Chocolate Brown Sugar Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cream Cheese Snickerdoodles
- Original Quaker Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Old Fashioned No-Bake Oatmeal Cookies
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on the products used.
Giant M&M Cookie
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 1 cup butter
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 and1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 and 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 and 3/4 cups M&M's Milk Chocolate Candies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and both sugars until well blended. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl, sift the four, baking soda and salt together. Slowly add these ingredients into the butter mixture and stir until combined.
- Fold in the M&M's and chill the dough for 1 hour or overnight.
- *Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto a lightly greased tray about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes for chewy cookies or 12 to 14 for crispy cookies.
- *For a large cookie, spray a 12-inch pizza pan with non-stick spray. Turn dough onto the pan, using floured hands, pressed the dough to the edges until dough is even and as smooth as possible.
- Bake 27 minutes or until edges are browned and the center is set.
We love our cookies around here and this one’s sooo good. Thank you for sharing!
Love this recipe. It takes away the effort of having to scoop our individual cookie sized dough on a cookie sheet.
This giant cookie recipe came out just like the ones from the store only better. Delish.
Thanks a lot for sharing this easy cookie recipe! it looks really great! love it!
This is soooooooooo cute – a giant cookie 🙂
No doubt – I’m making it SOON !!!
It was fun to make and eat! 🙂 Thanks for stopping by, Let me know how it turns out if you make it.
Six Sisters/My Recipe Magic says
Congrats on being in the magazine! That is so awesome. This giant M&M cookie looks amazing! -The Six Sisters
Gloria @ Simply Gloria says
So exciting! Now, I’m going to have to grab a magazine! Love this recipe and the tips!
It was a fun post to do, I learned a lot. Thanks for stopping by.
This looks absolutely delish! I wish you’d make me a giant cookie. Uhm no wait I can’t have any cookies right now. but I’m saving this recipe and trying it out later.
All Saints Day
Thank you! As good as it looks I’d still rather have the cookie dough! 🙂
Tanya Schroeder says
Can you please make me a giant cookie??? Looks yum! I have to pick up All You! I’m missing out!
It really is a good magazine. I have to make another cookie today because it’s actually for my son’s birthday party, he wanted a stuffed cookie instead of a cake. I ran out of flour the day I made that one and was not going back to the store. So……….come on over and have a big slice!!!
I enjoyed the July All You so much! The app article was interesting to me and I need to reread it to see which ones I want to try. Your cookie looks scrumptious!
Thanks so much! I am so clueless with apps, I use a MapMyRun, My Fitness Pal and Pandora, but other than that I haven’t used any USEFUL ones – of course I do Instagram and facebook. They prob cost me money instead of saving me money! 🙂 Thanks for stopping by, I just saw you did a campaing too, going to check it out!
How exiting to be featured in a magazine, that’s great Paula 🙂 . The recipe looks fantastic.
Thank you Laura!