Grab a glass of milk and enjoy a slice of this perfect Giant M&M Cookie! As well, you may hear this referred to as a Pizookie, which is a combination of the words ‘pizza’ and ‘cookie’.
I made this Giant M&M Cookie for Lincoln’s birthday. It’s what he requested instead of a cake. It turned out beautiful and delicious! It rivals the best store-bought skillet cookie.
GIANT M&M COOKIE
There are really no special ingredients in this large cookie. In fact, you can make individual cookies with the dough if you choose. However, one large cookie is quicker to make instead of scooping out individual cookies. Not to mention baking the in 3 or 4 different batches.
After mixing the dough, you press it into a greased cookie sheet. It needs to be flat or even slightly lower in the middle. You can also bake in a large skillet. I used a 12-inch pan. If your pan is smaller it’ll need to cook longer so watch it closely.
As well, you can use any candy you want. I used M&Ms, but you can use chocolate chips, nuts, or chopped candy bars.
HOW DO I STORE LEFTOVERS?
Once baked, you can decorate the large cookie any way you want. I enjoy it warm with vanilla ice cream, but kids tend to dig into a large wedge plain. If you have leftovers you can store them in an airtight container and microwave to reheat.
MORE COOKIE RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE
- Mississippi Mud Cookies with Marshmallow Fluff and Chocolate Frosting
- Loaded Butterfinger Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies
- Blue Ribbon Chewy Molasses Ginger Cookies
- Ranger Cookies with Chex
- Soft Batch Glazed Lemon Cream Cheese Cookies
- Soft Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
- Pretzel Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- Copycat PayDay Bars
- Dark Chocolate Brown Sugar Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cream Cheese Snickerdoodles
- Original Quaker Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Old Fashioned No-Bake Oatmeal Cookies
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on the products used.
Giant M&M Cookie
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Fold in the M&M's and chill the dough for 1 hour or overnight.
- *Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto a lightly greased tray about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes for chewy cookies or 12 to 14 for crispy cookies.
- *For a large cookie, spray a 12-inch pizza pan with non-stick spray. Turn dough onto the pan, using floured hands, pressed the dough to the edges until dough is even and as smooth as possible.
- Bake 27 minutes or until edges are browned and the center is set.