Peach Cobbler Moonshine, because Apple Pie Moonshine is SO last year!😉
Peach Cobbler Moonshine is the lastest, greatest and tastiest cocktail recipe around! And, it’s perfect for entertaining and tailgating, which is exactly why I made it.
I sure wouldn’t want to go into the fall and
tailgating football season without some new recipes!
My Apple Pie Moonshine was such a hit (with my real-life friends and on the web) that I wanted to try another version. A friend gave me fresh peaches so there was my solution. I modeled this Peach Cobbler Moonshine recipe after the Apple Pie Moonshine recipe. However, I had a difficult time finding a base juice in a peach flavor. Therefore, I went with a white grape peach which I thought turned out good.
Peach Cobbler Moonshine is simple to make, the hardest part is waiting while it cools! To make it, you simply boil the peaches, juice, brown sugar and cinnamon long enough to melt the sugar. I want to stress do not to add the Everclear and Peach Schnapps until your mixture is cool. Add alcohol to boiling or hot liquid could cause a fire.
Peach Cobbler Moonshine
- You want to store the Peach Cobbler Moonshine in the refrigerator. I personally think it tastes better if it sits a couple of days to mellow out.
- I also prefer to strain out the peaches and leave just the liquid. You can make Peach Cobbler Bread Pudding or Peach Pound Cake with the peaches! Garnish your cocktail with fresh peaches and a sprig of mint.
- If peaches are not in season, you can use canned or frozen peaches. If you use canned peaches, get them packed in light syrup or the cocktail will be too sweet.
Want to know the alcohol percentage? Test all your homebrews with this hydrometer.
Peach Cobbler Moonshine
- 64- ounces white grape peach juice
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 large ripe peaches peeled and quartered
- 3 whole cinnamon sticks
- ¾ - 1 ½ cup Everclear to your taste, or vodka
- ½ cup peach schnapps
- Bring to a low boil and boil 3 to 4 minutes or until brown sugar is dissolved.
- Allow to sit until room temperature.
- After mixture is cool, add Everclear and peach schnapps and stir.
- If you're serving within 24 hours, pour into an airtight container and refrigerate.
- If you're allowing to sit a couple of days before serving, strain peaches and reserve peaches for a cobbler or cake. Pour liquid into an airtight container and refrigerate.
- Serve over ice with a garnish of peach and sprig of mint.