Peppermint White Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Brownies recipe is a from-scratch brownie recipe that’s rich, moist, and easy to make. This brownie recipe has real, bittersweet chocolate in the batter. It’s then studded with decadent white chocolate chips and peppermint crunch chips that gives these Peppermint White Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Brownies a unique, festive flair!
Follow me on Pinterest here: Call Me PMc
When I think of Christmas desserts, I think of Red Velvet Cake. It must be the Southern girl in me.
My mom always made a from-scratch Red Velvet Cake for the holidays. It was the only time of year that she made it, therefore it was extra special when we did have it.
Peppermint White Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Brownies
For my Peppermint White Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Brownies, I paired my favorite (and reader favorite) Red Velvet Brownies with the popular holiday favorite peppermint. The combination is even better than I anticipated. It’s a dense, rich, indulgent brownie. A popular chocolate flavor paired with the bright peppermint and draped in a sweet, sugary glaze.
These Peppermint White Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Brownies not only tastes magnificent, they’re a show-stopper to look at as well. This dessert is sure to add to the festive spirit of your holiday party!
or follow me on email…
- 4 oz bittersweet chocolate baking bar chopped
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1 oz bottle red food coloring
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup Peppermint crunch chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch cake pan with aluminum foil, allowing 2 to 3 inches to extend over sides; lightly grease or spray foil with non-stick spray. (For thicker brownies, use an 8x11.5 cake pan and add an additional 5 minutes to cook time.)
- Melt chocolate and butter in a large microwave-safe bowl. Whisk in sugar until all combined. Stir in eggs one at a time until just blended. Stir in flour and next 4 ingredients. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Top with white chocolate chips and peppermint crunch chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs. Cool completely on a wire rack (about 2 hours) before frosting.
- Lift brownies from pan using foil as handles. Gently remove foil. Spread Cream Cheese Frosting* on top of brownies. Cut into squares. Store in refrigerator.
If you like Peppermint White Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Brownies, you may also like these dessert recipes: