This Pineapple Martini is a sweet and festive tropical-inspired martini. This is a sweet and tropical cocktail that is just as refreshing as it is pretty! I typically serve this rum-based cocktail with a sugar rim in a martini glass.
This just may be the tastiest cocktail ever.
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO Call Me Pmc Newsletter FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX! You may also want to join my Facebook Group, Call Me Pmc- Easy Recipes.
For more scrumptious recipes, fun projects, and exciting news subscribe to Call Me PMc
Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 2 ounce Pineapple Rum Parrot Bay or Cruzan are good
- 1 ounce Coconut Rum
- ½ medium lemon juiced
- splash of simple syrup
- 1 and ½ ounce pineapple juice
- sugar for rimming glass
- Chill martini glass in ice. Add all ingredients to a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake 20 seconds. Remove martini glass from ice, rub lemon around the edge of the glass and dip the edge of the glass in granulated sugar.
- Strain liquid from the shaker in the glass. Cheers!!
Try my Memphis Blues Martini or other cocktails here.
Enjoying the Epiphany says
Hi! I am your newest follower and was hoping that you would hop on by my blog and follow me back.