This Pineapple Martini is a sweet and festive tropical-inspired martini. This is a sweet and tropical cocktail that is just as refreshing as it is pretty! I typically serve this rum-based cocktail with a sugar rim in a martini glass.
This just may be the tastiest cocktail ever.
- 2 ounce Pineapple Rum Parrot Bay or Cruzan are good
- 1 ounce Coconut Rum
- ½ medium lemon juiced
- splash of simple syrup
- 1 and ½ ounce pineapple juice
- sugar for rimming glass
- Chill martini glass in ice. Add all ingredients to a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake 20 seconds. Remove martini glass from ice, rub lemon around the edge of the glass and dip the edge of the glass in granulated sugar.
- Strain liquid from the shaker in the glass. Cheers!!