- This is what you'll layer in jar!
- 1 c chocolate chips
- 3/4 c sugar gently shake jar so that the sugar settles
- 1/2 c brown sugar pack brown sugar into the jar tightly using a wooden spoon
- 1 tsp red sugar along the sides of the jar
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1 tsp green sugar along the sides of jar
- 1/3 c cocoa 1 pinch cinnamon, 1 pinch instant coffee
- 1/2 c flour
- 1/3 c cocoa
- 1/2 c flour + 1/2 tsp baking powder and 1/2 tsp salt
- Seal and decorate with ribbon. Tie the instructions to jar.
Empty contents of jar into bowl.
c chopped nuts (optional)
Mix well. Pour batter into a greased 9x13 inch dish and bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
You can include the entire recipe on a note and attach to the jar of dry mix or you can just include the instructions and additional ingredients needed along with the directions to bake on the jar.
Instructions: Empty contents of jar into bowl. Add and mix: 4 eggs 1 tsp vanilla 1 c oil 1 c chopped nuts (optional) Mix well. Pour batter into a greased 9×13 inch dish and bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
For more scrumptious recipes, fun projects, and exciting news, subscribe to Call Me PMc