Southwest Chicken Wraps with Southwest Sauce
Southwest Chicken Wraps
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 2 cups cooked chicken shredded or cut into chunks
- 1 can black beans drained
- 1 can shoepeg corn drained
- 1 tomato chopped
- 2 cups lettuce your favorite kind or mix
- 8 6-inch flour tortillas
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- *optional - avocado green onion, cheddar cheese
- Heat chicken, black beans, corn, and tortilla. I reheat them in the microwave.
- Mix taco seasoning and mayonnaise together.
- To build the wrap, place chicken, black beans, corn, lettuce and tomatoes in the center of a flour tortilla.
- Spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons sauce down filling and roll into a wrap or eat taco style.
- Serves 4 people with 2 wraps each
You can make this Crockpot Chicken and use the leftover chicken for Southwest Chicken Wraps