Southwest Chicken Wraps with Southwest Sauce
- 2 cups cooked chicken shredded or cut into chunks
- 1 can black beans drained
- 1 can shoepeg corn drained
- 1 to mato chopped
- 2 cups lettuce your favorite kind or mix
- 8 6-inch flour tortillas
- Southwest sauce
- 2 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- *optional - avocado green onion, cheddar cheese
- Heat chicken, black beans, corn, and tortilla. I reheat them in the microwave.
- Mix taco seasoning and mayonnaise together.
- To build the wrap, place chicken, black beans, corn, lettuce and tomatoes in the center of a flour tortilla.
- Spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons sauce down filling and roll into a wrap or eat taco style.
- Serves 4 people with 2 wraps each
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.
You can make this Crockpot Chicken and use the leftover chicken for Southwest Chicken Wraps